Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Friday 28 January 2011

Special - Note on my creation -




Special - Note on my creation







Note on my creation –







nom nom nom nom nom


I like what I think


:D





Very Important!!



All of them are self-made originally under my creation with the program Adobe Photoshop CS2 Shape Tools.
I made all of these by myself and IF I found anyone been using it without my permission, DO NOT DARE TO EVEN DO IT!!
I repeat...DO NOT DARE TO EVEN DO IT!!
Thank you for the understanding.
Enjoy.




Special Graphics [here]




Thanks to:


Everything is design by suikaxusagi8

Program used – Adobe Photoshop CS2


---


I will add more if there's for me to note on.












Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii