Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Sunday 7 March 2010

Hello - Hello mate




Hello
Edited --- 2012.01.04 ---







Click this WATERMELON for spoilers



CHELSEA - BLUE IS THE COLOR!!







NOW, HERE ME RAWRRRR!!










I will be 23 rd 24th years old by the January 14th, 2011 2012.
I do graphics. My program is Adobe Photoshop CS2 and CS3.
I write story. Only when ideas strongly come to my box called mind and brain.
I sketch my own character in my sketch pad but I am not very good like other mangaka – they are epix!! I am not on that level yet because I do can not make manga. I am envy mega much of my eonnie because she has mega talents in drawing with pastel and the shizz.
She’s my inspiration as much as my parents are.


I have a husband and I am one of the triplets of nyapyy chunyu. I love cubby bear.
My favourite's bread of all is an pan which in other term it is called red bean bun. Yes, I love red bean bun too much. I too have An Pan babay.
She sometimes is a David. ;)


I do not listen to sobs song – I most prefer active song or song that makes my body sway.
I do not watch very serious, sobs, romantic film – I most prefect action, comedy, animation film, etc-etc as long as its not making me yawn.
I have biases – do not ask me to list down because it would be very long and endless.
I am a baby and the only princess in the family – very close to my parents.
I dislike clown and street magic very much – they are lame.
Oh, I am a green freak. Do not call me freak or creeper and if you do, I am not going to say anything to you until whenever, PERIOD!!
I loath people call me idiot even so I am not very bloody wise as you but watch your mouth.


I want to be a children illustrator and go far with Digital Graphic ARTS.
I love to make animals in Photoshop by using the tool shapes.
In High School, my only favourite's class was ART class.
And oh, I am an IT student but this doesn’t mean I am bloody wise in it.
I want to fluent my Japanese mostly and hope to travel to Japan one day.


I have to come to my senses that I left out my otaku side of the life here as I forgot to mention it.
Yes, I am an otaku. I love anime too much but sometimes I cannot cope or follow one anime to the end especially when one anime have too much episodes and by means MEGA!!
I collected manga too but all of my manga all already translated in Malay since I bought it only from under GempakStarz.
I collected Anime DVD as well and not to forget J-Dorama too. I love J-Dorama the most, more than any dram ever.
I listen to J-Music and by means J-POP, J-ROCK, VK etc-etc and mostly I have J-Music in my iTunes.
I play games as well and I am the kind of girl that will choose games rather than other shizz – heck with it, I love games too much.


I am someone who named after my gadgets and all of them have males name. I do not feel in giving females name, I do not know – biased somehow like that. LOL
I have mentioned above that I am a green freak but I do have others favourites' colours as well – they are gray, black, white, red, silver, baby/milky blue, baby/milky pink and all kind of baby/milky/yogurt colour.
As much as I do not like pink, not really hate – but I love to use it around anything just not on my favourite's colour list but pink and purple colour used to be one of my favourites.
I think that baby/milky blue and baby/milky pink when they are together makes a cotton candy colour – I can be odd.
And yes, I am one heck of an odd girl.


My huge inspiration is mostly come from Square Enix – they are the best shizz of all.
They utterly give me a boost of energy whenever something happens that involving Square Enix.



That is all for my update and if there’s anything more, I will add it.


p.s// I am so hungry.
And oh, I love the name Poppy so much.








nom nom nom nom nom


I like what I think


:D



Find me here at BBVIP [dot] com :)

BBVIP ©suusan♥

©suusan♥ @ BBVIP










My idols are;
My beloved Parents,
Kwon Ji Yong, Alexander Lee Eusebio, U-KISS,
Deviant ART's ploop26, Jo and of course, Chee Ching.



Green Blinky ©Kannie chan♥ @ BBVIP



My favourite's quote from my favourite's female superhero; The Female Banana ---
(25/04/2010 - 05:01 AM) baby~panda~seungri~love - Yananabtutututut nananantutututututu hulamamsnudbdudbjdygtgufufu osjsos
(25/04/2010 - 05:01 AM) baby~panda~seungri~love - Babababab usbaaaaa jeuehdudhdhdbdjdbdjjd
(25/04/2010 - 05:02 AM) baby~panda~seungri~love - Hotnesssssssjrbururhfnf




And this!!
It's very special to me, and I really loves it.
A video from a special someone, who is my favourite's eonnie; Minnie eonnie. :D

My favourite!!



I love these quotes -
"The Man is the head of the family, but the Woman is the neck that turns the head"

"Behind every great Man there is an even greater Woman"




And of course, not to forget a memorable RT's from Kevin of U-KISS:
@Kevinwoo91 He doesnt look starving to me~ lol“@suikaxusagi8: @Kevinwoo91 Did you feed him well, Kevin? I hope your Pigeon doesnt starve, ekekekeke" - Link



WISHLIST





Invite me?


at projectkjiyongpyj@hotmail.com



Want to follow me?

Easy, just go to your dashboard, scroll down until you see the “Add” button and just simplify click it and add my blog link up @ http://suikaxusagi8.blogspot.com/

Then click the “Next” button after that choose either one then click the “Follow” button and then, you’re done

Easy, no?















Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


watermelon nom-chii