Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 31 May 2010

Wishlist -- EDITTED 2010June15




Wishlist





Wishlist for Su-I-Ka







nom nom nom nom nom


I like what I think


:D






MAXON CINEMA 4D

PaintTool SAI

Photo Collage Studio

Nik Software Color Efex Pro

ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP Elements 8

WACOM

WACOM Bamboo

WACOM intuos4


---


I want a very thick headphone; either ---


Dr Dre Beats Headphone - Solo Headphones

Skull Candy Headphone - Ti Black/Green


REFUSE TO BE USUAL stuffs -
likely punk cat sweater, bunny sweater, Jumbo Bunny backpack and others etc-etc.

Logitech cooler

iPod Touch 32GB

Sony VAIO Electrical Green





(It would be awesome if it’s the customize one; green and pink please)


I will add some later when there's anything come to my mind. At the moment, my mind is completely blank.









Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
s u - i - k a x u s a g i 8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii