Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 31 May 2010

{ MOD POST } Food of the day - 20100530




{ Food of the day - 20100530 }






2010 May 30th – Food of the day is:






Click this watermelon for spoilers




Sweet Deli Bakery - Curry Bread.









After had our early dinner in Kiulap at my cousin restaurant, I asked otousan to stopped by at Mom’s Bakery but instead he brought us to Sweet Deli Bakery. I don’t want to be such a fuss that night, so I just get it there.
I bought Curry Pan aka Curry Bread and it cost for only B$0.80.


It tastes very delicious.


And now I am lazy to blog, because my head somehow tired.
Not much of a P.O.V from me yeah.


Okay enough about this.


Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii