Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 8 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Edward Scissorhands




{ Edward Scissorshands }





Lazy to do some graphics, I’ll just do it next time.
OMGD, I’m sorry HTML, I haven’t touch you today. Gomen ne... D:


Anyway, for the past few years already which don’t know how many years – until this year, today I finally watched Edward Scissorshands. I was like, thank goodness, finally!!
Oh, how much I missed watching that movie, my all time favorites. I missed Johnny Depp scissorshands. :D
Good times, good times. -Sighed of relief-


Oh the forbidden love, between Edward and Kim.
Fall in love yet everything struck them always such obstacles (I made it dramatic. :D)
They were like the perfect forbidden couples ever, I know right?
I know Minnie eonnie would agreed in this because we are always thought the same thing, ne oneechan?
Hai Hai, demo ne, at the end, one side have to back down due to protect what she loves until she became old, she still love him.
Oh yes I know because if she doesn’t, why could she ever tell it to her granddaughter – I assumed she is her granddaughter. :D (LOL this is like my point of view, don’t hold me back, LOL)
Such bittersweet movie, I really love it very much, who doesn’t, ehh? –Shifty eyes-
Edward... :’(


Anyway...
I removed all of that extra thingy from my main page blog, see any different?
I want to make it well awesome, ha ha ha, whatever.
My blog ain’t that awesome, just normal so-so. 
Aish, why in the world this new editor always that lagged when you’re going to make new post or edit post?!!
Ehh, must have been my net, such AN!!
Boo...ain’t smexay, ain’t smexay at all!!


This is going to be such dull crappy post, D:
I want to stop it here, NOW!!
Oh ho ho ho ho –Evil laughed-



Oh yeah, I’m kind of pissed of right now to some due thing that happened to that place.
Like hypocrite much?
If you don’t like how we run the forum, then you are welcome enough to go find another Big Bang forum.
Like hella you find such awesome Big Bang forum like BBVIP!!?
I swore, the others are just dead.
Ours are more smexay and awesome jangiest like that.
We are crazy, but hey our hyper-ness ain’t going to stop us from what we’re doing.
OMGD, seriously, immature?
And complaining about how they run the forum twitter is not immature enough?
Pfft, yeah right.
Oh god, seriously, STOP BASHING AND INSULTING OUR STAFFS, darn it!! :@
None has ever complained about this, but yes, thank you, thank you very much for being the first one. –Sarcastic-
If the founder didn’t say anything about this, why should you?
Was it so hard for you to stop following the forum twitter instead of complaining it?
Yeah right, mature enough.
Funny, that was the funniest thing I ever saw.
I love how Lily runs the forum twitter, so shut it. She’s the best for sure.
Yes, we love you and don’t ever stop being crazily insane. :D
And Livv as well, you two just so jangiest.


Oh Livv and Wina, we must give this person that treatment.
We MUST!! But the only thing is that we need that person to be in the sbox then we can do the treatment, ho ho. :D –Evil laughed-
I just love you two baby blue. :)


Psst, sbox kind of dead.
How can they just leave the sbox dead?
Terrible, terrible things to do.
So far, must be that too many crazy people (included me) went hiatus... D:
Yes, school work. Such prison treatment, LOL.
WeeWee....
Editted: I and Wina on the sbox, will for sure make it alive.
It’s like...how could we let it die? WE NEED TO MAKE IT ALIVE AND LIVELY LIKE ALWAYS.
Our sbox is terrible when it’s dead, I hated that.
It’s like, our sbox from the beginning, it always alive and hyper.
And to start its dead-ness, never to begin with that!!
Pfft, pfft.... :D


I and Wina completely became hyper again, but I think we scared Papaya. D:
Comeback, papaya, comeback!!
Yes, a papaya and she can talk. :D
But if Livv was there, it would be so awesome. And eonnie too, she MUST join us.
Join us, join us...



I just said hello, none reply me.
I killed it... O:
Editted: At the end, we went crazy.


Aiee, I missed him. :(
Missed his hugs for sure.
He must be doing his Java.P now.
Poke his tummy, poke poke!! Poke until he jumped off, ho ho.
I missed to poke his tummy, its fun well only to me. I ain’t allowed other to do it except his lil sister. :D
Tabams~
But hey, I can do that tomorrow, ho ho. It’s going to be such heaps of fun. (6)


Ja ne~


p.s//



(08/03/2010 - 12:09 AM) Jung Hyori ♥ - i got to focus on my textbook for 5mins.
(08/03/2010 - 12:09 AM) Jung Hyori ♥ - for tomorrow's test =____=





Aww, my dongsaeng. I love you. *hugs*
Do your best in everything, FIGHTING!!
I know you can do it, HWAITING!!
-Thumbsup-


I just saw an anime version of Big Bang.
And seriously, it’s a killer!!
OMGD!! This, the second I saw it, my eyes went O.O
OMGD!! Killer!!
And it made me feels like wanting to draw on the sketch book again. –Sighed-
Know how long I haven’t touched my sketch book?!! Nearly a year, since mid 2009 I presume. :brick:
:S
I don’t know now, maybe I would be shaky drawing them. But hey, my drawing isn’t that even good compared to other mangaka.
And yes, I failed in drawing such manga, just a sketch of my own character. :D
I need something, such inspiration for me to do some sketching. T^T
Oh well...:S


Okay, to those people that owned PS3, I am damn jealous over here.
I’m overly burn with jealous.
I want to buy my own PS3 one day, the package one – so I can get FFXIII for free, ho ho.
I seriously want to play that game since before it came out. And as well as FFXIII versus.
Versus one, I am like Noctis Lucis Caelum x Stella Nox Fleuret.
Because, these two caught my eyes the second I watched the official trailer.
Go go go to youtube and checked it out there. :)
The trailer is such a killer that it killed me!!
290324798243892038742% AWESOME-TASTIC KILLER!!
No comment about this, what to comment?!! BECAUSE IT’S DARN EPIC!! FLAWLESS!!
Oh darn, I so wanted it very much.
I want to play as Noctis, he’s my favorites character in the FFXIII Versus version.
I wonder when it will be release here. I wonder very much.
FF always killed me and I know it does to you guys as well, admit it. :D


And oh, I want this too. :D Final Fantasy Agito XIII


Only left is for me to own PSP (next year I guess). I want that green one, yes!! No matter what, I am just too obsessed with gadget that came in green. :S
Actually there are lots more I want to buy – I mean game though; named it N-DS game, PSP game, PS3 game – yes, them.
I’m just a game lover and yes I am a girl, and what’s wrong with girls that play games?
There is nothing wrong, I’m just saying. Because maybe you thought girls only live for shopping, makeup and all that, ehh? Well guess I am not just that, but because I lived with games revolved around me.
ETA is where I love to buy the original N-DS game, I love that game store. It so complete, I know right?!! :D
I wondered what happened to the green PSP from which I saw before in ETA? Must be sold out? Ehh, I don’t know. I want them, I don’t want the red or the blue or the red or the black one...I WANT THE GREEN ONE!! GREEN, I SAY...GREEN!!
If I have lots of money, ETA will be my #01 stop, hell yeah!!

I want pizza. :S


Zipping mouth now.







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii