Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Tuesday 9 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Heapped of fun




{ Heaped of fun }





I skipped HTML class today after SQL class – got revision test 2. And directly went home because we have functions there – little party for okasan. :D
I love you okasan.
I invited my love, Leed and Marco – and my love said; “Why don’t we invite Hafiz?”
I was like okay but then he thought and thought, so next times for him but there were still lots of leftover food from the party. :S
It was heaps of fun though, lots of close cousins came to the party and I really wish my triplets and Sarah were here with us.
I want to stuff all of the foods at their plates, kekeke. :P
I love the cheeky laugh; kekekekekeke and I ACTUALLY did that laughter. Kawaiie desu. :)
Thank you love for coming tadi, always love you zuto-zuto. My only hubby. *hugs* I miss you.
I cannot wait for this 25th of March. *hugs*


Speaking of it, my uncle – daddy side of the family, he brought two Japanese girls and no, not the first times though.
Last year was it, yeah and he brought two Japanese girls too – that was the first time but this year, not really same girls though.
I wonder where they’re now. If they were here, I might say; “Genki desuka?” kekekeke well yeah, it has been awhile haven’t meet them though and well the fact that one of them (not the one that uncle brought today) has a crushed on my lil brother, LOL I know right? Honto wa kawaiie!!
But just now, I asked otousan about ootoji and otousan said otooji loves to adopted Japanese girls. I was like; “Awww, kawaiie.” Then in my mind was thinking like, why couldn’t otooji bring Korean girls...or maybe Big Bang?
If otooji brought Big Bang to my house, I would be O.O – like major shock – and shriek and spazz at my lil brother and I bet he would be so annoyed like earlier; such good times, good times.
-Sighed- It could happen, ne?
I wonder if otooji bring another Japanese girl again – I so will take another pictures. I WILL!!
I was like; “I want to adopt Minnie, Sarah and Mico. Then we can meet everyday like hell yeah!!” And Mico, my lil brother and my love would be so tight!! I know for sure. Just don’t speak Tagalog, I would be so out of the league, ho ho. :D



So yes, on the msn with my beloved eonnie – yes, we have known nearly a year already. But we feel like we have known each others from the start of our life – the entire of our life, ya know – for sure we’re from Milky Way. Because, cow and fridge are jangie!!
2nd May, baby, 2nd May!!
And I love them two – Sister Davis are the best and original Sarah are jangie!!
Our first conversation was so epic. It was about a worm. :S
Remembered that cubbie bear?
I’m glad that you didn’t find me weird that time, I love you. –Hugs–
-Hugs- Minnie eonnie too. Zuto-zuto daisuki!!
Anyway, eonnie was like “OMO eonnie won’t it be great if when we all get other half, we can all go on holiday together?”
This made me hyper; I was like “OMGD!! EONNIE, YES!!”
I know for sure, like in BOF – where on this episode, the five of them went to an Island Resort. That was my favorite’s episode ever.
I seriously really wanted this to happen. The four of us with our other half, ain’t that such epic great?!! I know right?
Planned!! This has already been planned!!
One day, I know for sure one day where we have already enough money, we can go to an Island Resort – which its not necessary to be the expensive one – and yes, we can like do this for the anniversary present for our other half. :D I and Minnie eonnie are so excited in this. Yes, us two are easily get excited when we thought the same thing, ne eonnie?
Yes, a surprise present for the husband, where our sister in law will be in this with us as well.
OMGD!! Aren’t this just so great?!! I know, JANGIE!!
I so can imagine it.
Just like that Couple Retreat movie – they have problems but we all want some memorable times together.
Go go look in Youtue. :D
In the first night being at the Island Resort, all of us can be at the beach, sitting in front of the bonfire, with blanket and cuddle with the loves one. OMGD!! So warmth!!
I love hugs from my one and only hubby.
Then we can go like rolling on the beach, taking a stroll on the beach and even BBQ. Oh, so fun, so fun – what a heaps of fun it would be.
This is our dream holiday.
Like what I have mentioned above – it doesn’t have to be an expensive one, as long as it’s an Island Resort, it so much worth of doing it.


On the other hand, Alice in Wonderland premier will be this Thursday – 11th March. We’re going to watch it and I am quiet unsure what time it will be play.
I hope it wouldn’t be at night, hope the schedule started in the morning, seriously.
But we have optional – Solomon Kane. I wonder what it was all about. I’m killing the cat because I am very much curious (The curiosity kills the cat) :D
And no, I’m not going to watch its trailer just because I am very curious. NO!! D:
Ish, Alice in Wonderland!!
But Solomon Kane, I never bump into its novel, I really like to own one, one day.



I’m anticipating for ---
F.Cuz mini album
Epik High album
K.Will Single
2AM Repackage


Really cannot wait!!
Until now, is zipping mouth!!
Ja ne~



p.s//
I love the words epidermis.
Yes, thank you cubbie bear.
I’m going to say hello to my favorite kuma in MSN. :D







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii