Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Chain II




Part 3



“AJ?” – Chan Sung.
“Chan Sung!!” – Hae Ji, she hugged him right away and Chan Sung’s in state of between confused and happy.
“H-Hae Ji?” – Chan Sung, he stuttered.
“I missed you and your banana.” – Hae Ji. Then she let go of Chan Sung slowly.
“Where is Jae oppa?” – Hae Ji.
“Genius, I am right here. How could you not remember nor recognize your own blood and flesh?!!” – Jae Beom, angry tone. Hae Ji’s too happy for her to get angry at him. She paced her steps and hugged him right away.
“Oppa, I’m sorry. It’s because of Byung Sooh fault. I’m sorry.” – Hae Ji. Jae Beom hugged her back.
“I’m just glad you’re alright. I’m very worried here and I swear I have stroke because of you.” – Jae Beom.
“Oh hyeong, stop being so dramatic.” – Jun Su.
“Shut up, Jun Su.” – Jae Beom.
“I missed you guys.” – Hae Ji.
“Of course we missed you very much too, we’re family.” – Nichkhun. Woo moved forward.
“Something happened, Hae Ji?” – Woo Young.
“Ehh?” – Hae Ji. Woo Young moved his hand towards Hae Ji right cheeks then he rubbed it gently.
“There is no scar line there anymore.” – Woo Young.
“It must have vanished already, Woo.” – Hae Ji. She looked at Woo Young and smiled at him. “Woo, you didn’t change at all. I’m happy for that.”


“Where’s Taek?” – Gwok Dan.
“Ahh, speaking of Taek hyeong, he went off somewhere.” – Chan Sung, he blurted. The others turned around and looked at him at once. “W-Why are you guys looking at me like that?” The rest just rolled their eyes.
“Ahh, never mind, Chan Sung, never mind.” – Jun Su. Hae Ji chuckled.
“Fine!! Gang up on me...” – Chan Sung, he pouted his mouth.



When Ki Kwang and Hae Ji’s about to leave the place, when they’re about to open the front door, it has opened by itself and Taek Yeon showed up. Hae Ji and Taek Yeon eyes met with each others. They both received shocked reactions and it can be seen on their faces.


“YOU!!” – Taek Yeon and Hae Ji, at the same time.
“Eii, you two never changed.” – Chan Sung. From behind, Gwok Dan paced her steps towards Taek Yeon.
“Taek...where were you? I have been looking for you.” – Gwok Dan, she grabbed Taek Yeon hand but he moved it away quickly. Gwok Dan looked at Taek Yeon all worried and shocked. “Taek?”
“We should go now, guys. We’ll see you again next time.” – Ki Kwang. Hae Ji waved at them goodbye before they left the place.



After they have left, Taek Yeon grabbed Gwok Dan hand and pulled her along as he headed to the kitchen. The others just watched at them and tried to ignore them. In the kitchen, Taek Yeon let go of Gwok Dan hand.


“Does this mean between us....” – Gwok Dan, she has aware from the beginning before Taek Yeon can say anything.
“Gwok Dan, I...” – Taek Yeon.
“I have this feeling already from the start, I know of this. But I denied of it. I just don’t want to give up yet, because I love you so much Taek, very much that it could fall apart seeing you didn’t have a little space for me in your heart. But me? I love you so much as a whole, but I know you never did love me, do you Taek?” – Gwok Dan. Taek Yeon speechless then she continued; “I know; I’m the one that’s being stubborn here because I still want to believe and still want to have hopes from you. But can I? I believe it’s very impossible for me. Just please answer me this, Taek; do you had ever chance love me, even just a little bit?”
“Gwok Dan, I’m sorry. My heart, it only has for one person. And I can’t lie this, that my heart strongly love her, and still loving her. I’m sorry Gwok Dan. I like you but not more than a friend. I’m sorry.” – Taek Yeon. Gwok Dan smiled in such cheerless way.
“I understand. And I wanted you to know that no matter what, I still love you.” – Gwok Dan. She turned around and when she’s about to left, someone came barged into the kitchen and she nearly hit Gwok Dan.
“Oppa...” – Jesa. Gwok Dan stopped and turned her head around and looked at Taek Yeon in such shocked reactions.



When they reached home, the time they entered the house when Hae Ji stepped in first, as she turned around, by the door has closed as Ki Kwang leaned his back to the door at the same time his eyes on her, she was jumped a bit seeing him like that.


“Oppa, what’s wrong? You seem quiet.” – Hae Ji. Ki Kwang slowly paced forward and when he’s closer to Hae Ji, he grabbed her by the hands and pulled her closer to him – made her fell to his body, rested her head on his chest, she clearly could hear his heart beating – she raised her head above.
“You have gained your memory back.” – Ki Kwang, he whispered.
“Oppa....I-I can remember everything now.” – Hae Ji.
“Despite you do, how about your feelings toward me? Would it be change and be different? I’m scared.” – Ki Kwang, whispered tone. He continued in such stuttered way; “I-I’m scared that you will leave me, the face that I knew.”
“Oppa, I’m not going anywhere, I am here, aren’t I?” – Hae Ji.
“B-But, how about...” – Ki Kwang, he didn’t finish his sentence when Hae Ji cut it.
“Oppa, I’m here because I am here, aren’t I? I’m being here, doesn’t it shown already? Oppa, I choose you.” – Hae Ji. When Ki Kwang heard it, he tightly hugged her.
“I’m just glad, I really love you lots, baby doll.” – Ki Kwang.
“Oppa, I love you too.” – Hae Ji. “I’m sorry Taek, I couldn’t this time. I really love Ki oppa very much that slowly I felt that between us... – I’m sorry oppa. I know that, I admitted that...I love you still. But I strongly love Ki Kwang more.” She thought.



That second, Ki Kwang pressed his lips onto Hae Ji’s and kissed her.
One day, when Hae Ji and Ki Kwang went to the boys’ house for a small party of Nichkhun birthday, both Jesa and Gwok Dan came and made something unexpected happening. The rest went stun at what they have done.


“Enough you two, I’m quite headache watching the two of you argued every seconds. Just go home, and I mean the both of you!!” – Taek Yeon, angry tone. Both Jesa and Gwok Dan went silent. Taek Yeon sighed and when he turned around, he saw Hae Ji’s and she looked displeased which that has made him sighed again. Slowly he stood up and went to the kitchen. “What a disaster!! Everything just went wrong.” Nichkhun showed up not long after.
“Taek-ahh, are you alright?” – Nichkhun.
“Aish, Khun, I don’t know. Those two just went out of proportion. I’m had it!!” – Taek Yeon. He continued; “And when I saw the looked on her face, it’s very distressing for me. And now, she thought I would be someone that.......” He stopped there, he didn’t continue afterwards.
“Taek-ahh, don’t you think that’s a bit....I don’t think so Hae Ji would be like that.” – Nichkhun.
“But....” – Taek Yeon.
“All of us were shocked, Taek.” – Nichkhun. Then not long, Hae Ji showed up.
“Oppas.” – Hae Ji. “Saying my name, ehh?” She laughed lightly. Nichkhun smiled at her, Hae Ji moved forward and hugged Nichkhun. “Khun oppa, happy birthday.”
“Thanks, Hae Ji.” – Nichkhun, he hugged her back then slowly he let go of it. Hae Ji looked at Taek Yeon.
“Look, Hae Ji.” – Taek Yeon.
“Oppa, those two....” – Hae Ji, couldn’t say anything after that. Before Taek Yeon can open his mouth, Gwok Dan showed up.


“Taek.” – Gwok Dan.
“Yeah, what is it?” – Taek Yeon.
“I think I’ll go home now.” – Gwok Dan.
“Now?” – Taek Yeon. Gwok Dan nodded.
“My big brother will be picking me up, and I think he would be here any minute soon.” – Gwok Dan.
“Oh....I see, alright then.” – Taek Yeon.
“Taek, thanks for inviting me here.” – Gwok Dan, she bowed down at Taek Yeon and then she slowly turned around and faced Nichkhun. “Thank you to Khun oppa as well.” She bowed down at him as well. “Hae Ji-sshi...” She just smiled at Hae Ji. All of sudden, her cell phone rang, quickly she picked it up. “Hello? Oppa? Yes, I’m coming.” She bowed lightly at them before she left.
“Hmm, Taek-ahh, he maybe your brother-in-law, well who knows.” – Nichkhun.
“Yah, Khun.” – Taek Yeon.
“Well, Khun oppa is right, who knows Gwok Dan brother would be your brother-in-law.” – Hae Ji, she chuckled. Nichkhun smirked then he left the kitchen and when Hae Ji’s about to leave the kitchen, Taek Yeon grabbed her hand.
“Why? Don’t you still......?” – Taek Yeon.
“Still what, oppa? Love you? Of course I do, but in the living room – Ki Kwang is there, I strongly love him more.” – Hae Ji.
“How about us?” – Taek Yeon. He mumbled; “The history is repeating.”
“Oppa, what do you mean?” – Hae Ji.
“.............” – Taek Yeon, no words coming out of his mouth.


“Hae Ji...come quick, both AJ and Jun Su hyeong has twisted their body in playing those Twister game. You got to see this, Jun Su and AJ is crashing each others!!” – Chan Sung, he showed up in such cheerful expressions.
“Ahh, really Chan Sung?” – Hae Ji. That instant, both of them ran off to the living room and when she saw at what Chan Sung meant, Ki Kwang and Jun Su seriously has became pretzel. “Ahh...” Hae Ji gasped. Poof!! Both of them fell down on the floor the second Hae Ji making a sound. The others laughed when Ki Kwang crashed Jun Su by being on top him.
“KI KWANG YOU HEAVY GOOF, GET OFF ME!!” – Jun Su, loud tone.
“Jun Su, you are such gorilla.” – Ki Kwang, slowly he moved away from Jun Su.
“What did you just called me, monkey?” – Jun Su, angry tone.
“I just called you gorilla, and why do I had to be a monkey, ehh?!!” – Ki Kwang. They both kept on arguing calling each others monkey – gorilla names whilst ignoring the rest.
“Oh great, now they called each others animal names. This has become zoo or what?!!” – Jae Beom, then he turned around and stared at Chan Sung whom eating a banana. “I rest my case. One monkey is enough.”
“Monkey? Where? You mean AJ?” – Chan Sung, munched on the banana and being clueless. Jae Beom sighed and rolled his eyes at the same time. Chan Sung turned around and looked at Woo Young and Nichkhun. “What’s with hyeong? Is he referring the monkey to AJ?”
“No Chan Sung, he’s being sarcastic there.” – Nichkhun.
“Oh, was it hyeong? I didn’t realize that.” – Chan Sung, then he shoved the banana directly to his mouth at once and munched like there’s no tomorrow making his cheeks became puff.
“No Chan Sung, finish your food first before you talk to us. We don’t want a spit come from you and banana’s all over us.” – Woo Young. Chan Sung just nodded. “And they’re still arguing. I wonder where or someone has called Jun Su; gorilla....”
“Doesn’t Jae hyeong started to call him that early this year?” – Nichkhun.
“That’s because he’s acting like one.” – Jae Beom.



In the midst of them arguing, all of sudden, Ki Kwang cell phone rang. Quickly he stood up and answered the call.


“Hello?” – Doo Joon.
“Doo Joon? Yes, hello. Is there anything wrong?” – Ki Kwang.
“Well, I’m at our hostel right now and the rest of the boys just arrived. And they’re expected you’re at the hostel with me but now when they knew you’re at somewhere else, the boys went raging. Can you quickly come over?” – Doo Joon.
“Ehh? Now? But....can you just, for this once?” – Ki Kwang.
“AJ-ahh, I’m sorry, but not this time. Please, can you come home quickly?” – Doo Joon. Ki Kwang sighed lightly.
“Okay, I’ll be right over. Those boys better behave when I arrive there.” – Ki Kwang.
“Fuh AJ, what a relief. Please come home.” – Doo Joon, he ended the phone call. Ki Kwang sighed again.
“Oppa, what’s wrong?” – Hae Ji.
“Doo Joon said the boys just came and they’re gone ballistic now at the hostel and he wanted me to be there right away. So now I have to go.” – Ki Kwang.
“Now, AJ? But....can’t you just stay a bit longer?” – Nichkhun.
“I tried; hyeong. But Joon said, the others have lost control already.” – Ki Kwang.
“Oh well, I tried.” – Nichkhun. Ki Kwang looked at Hae Ji while rubbing her cheeks with his thumb.
“I’ll pick you up later, alright? When everything has done, I’ll come right away to pick you up.” – Ki Kwang.
“Oppa, I can just stay here with the others. I don’t want to make you tired to come forth and backward. Just stay there with the other boys, oppa. It’s alright.” – Hae Ji. Ki Kwang smiled.
“Are you sure?” – Ki Kwang. Hae Ji nodded then he smiled again. “Thanks baby. I got to go now, love you and thanks guys.” Before he left, he kissed her on the forehead, at the same time Taek Yeon showed up, he saw Ki Kwang kissed Hae Ji’s forehead.
“Taek wouldn’t be please when he see that.” – Jun Su.



Meanwhile, on the other side –
At “their” hostel –



“Oh come on guys, stop this. AJ’s will be back soon, now stop making the place upside down already!!” – Doo Joon.
“Manager sent us here and what we expected is just so-so wrong!!” – ???
“Yah!!” – ???
“Oh wait, Doo Joon-ahh~” – ???



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii