Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 28 December 2009

Chain




Part 1



“No...I can’t, oppa. I can’t.” – Hae Ji. Jae Beom moved closer to Hae Ji and hugged her dearly.
“I promise everything will be better, alright? I promise what happened last time wouldn’t be repeating anymore.” – Jae Beom.
“I am going to run away if you don’t keep your promise, oppa.” – Hae Ji. Jae Beom was shocked and right away he letting go of Hae Ji. He stared at his twin with disbelief looked on his eyes.
“WHAT!! Don’t you dare repeating the same thing again, Hae Ji!!” – Jae Beom.
“I said IF you don’t keep your promise that is.” – Hae Ji.
“Don’t do that. I don’t want you to keep on repeating the thing that I’ll concern the most.” – Jae Beom.



---



After the whole week staying at the state, finally Jae Beom has returned back to Korea and he is not alone but along with Hae Ji on his side. When they arrived at their house – where all of them stayed together. The seconds they entered the house, there was no one around except for Nichkhun whom didn’t aware of Jae Beom and Hae Ji entering the house. He’s just walked passing through them whilst reading a novel.
Jae Beom called his name once; he seems to outcast his mind and blended it with the novel. Twice, Jae Beom called him, but still with the same result. Jae Beom turned his head around and looked straight at Hae Ji wanted her to call his name. She shakes her head but after Jae Beom convinced her to do so, she sighed and called Nichkhun name.


“Nichkhun-ahh...” – Hae Ji, calling out Nichkhun name. He finally stopped; he moved his head up and turned around faced Jae Beom and Hae Ji.
“Hey, hyeong and little Hae Ji.” – Nichkhun, responded in carefree attitude. He looked back down to his books and continued moving. But 2 steps ahead, he stopped moving and paced approaching the twin Park. “HYEONG!! HAE JI!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!!”
“You finally reached our calls, huh Khun!!?” – Jae Beom, walked passing through Nichkhun and threw himself to the sofa. “You should go to the hospital to have ears check, Khun. I think you’re losing it.”
“You are such mean one, you know that hyeong?” – Nichkhun. He turned around and looked at Hae Ji from up to bottom. Hae Ji stared at him oddly.
“What are you doing?” – Hae Ji. Nichkhun ran towards Jae Beom like a 5 years old kid who just discovered something new.
“Hyeong...hyeong...!! Who is that you brought along?” – Nichkhun, while pointed his index finger straight to Hae Ji without looking at her.
“Yah, that’s my twin of course whom consider you 6 are the monsters.” – Jae Beom. Slowly, Nichkhun turned his head around facing back to Hae Ji and she looked so irked at Nichkhun. He sighed and smiled, and slowly walked to Hae Ji. As he’s standing in front of Hae Ji, he moved his hand and rubs Hae Ji heads gently.
“Do you still consider I’m one of them?” – Nichkhun. Hae Ji moved away from Nichkhun without saying anything at him, not even a single word. She sat on the sofa next to Jae Beom after she shoved away her twin legs to the floor. Quickly, he stand sitting with his both legs folded on the sofa.
“Are you still angry at him? He is the less monster regarding to the other 5.” – Jae Beom. In a swift moved she turned her head and throw angry cold glare at Jae Beom. He raised both of his eyebrows and they just stared at each others in silent.


“Yes, are you still angry at me?” – Nichkhun. “Even so I don’t know what the reason is...actually, for her to be considering me as the 6 monsters. I’m struck clueless here.” he thought.
“Khun...where are the others?” – Jae Beom. Nichkhun looked around from the right to the left.
“I am unsure, hyeong. Want me to go look for them?” – Nichkhun.
“Well not really, just Taek Yeon.” – Jae Beom.
“What!! Oppa, NO!!” – Hae Ji, stood up in shocked yet raging at Jae Beom.
“Oh sure, hyeong. I think he’s at the game room with Jun Su and Woo Young. I’ll go get him.” – Nichkhun.
“Make him coming over here...” – Jae Beom.



Nichkhun ran to the game room as soon as Jae Beom told him to do and he can hear Hae Ji voice scolding and screaming at Jae Beom. When he entered the room enthusiastically, Woo Young who saw him entering the room, he smiled at Nichkhun meanwhile on the floor laid Taek Yeon playing Tekken6 on a PS3 with Jun Su as player 1 and Jun Su himself as player 2.


“Taek-ahh, Jae Beom looking for you and he wanted you to be at the living room, like right away.” – Nichkhun.
“5 more minutes...” – Taek Yeon, his eyes glued on the television, so does Jun Su. Woo Young’s the only one focused at what Nichkhun was saying.
“Hyoeng has return already? Yay...” – Woo Young, he dashed to the living room to where Jae Boom is. And he never expected that Jae Beom to be with someone else. When he saw who the person was, he shrieked making Chan Sung who was at the first floor in his room, running downstairs headed to the living room.
“What!! What is happening?” – Chan Sung, munching on a chocolate bar. Woo Young turned around and saw Chan Sung munched on his chocolate bar.
“Wait...is that mine!!?” – Woo Young, pointed at the chocolate bar Chan Sung held.
“No!! I bought this before.” – Chan Sung. He paused and continued to munch. “So....why were you squealing like a girl? I thought there was a real girl just now...” He giggled and continued munching.
“Yah!!” – Woo Young.


“Come on, Taek. Jae hyeong doesn’t like waiting this long. Do you want to get punish by him? Let’s go...!!” – Nichkhun. Jun Su stopped playing and slowly he stand sitting and faced Nichkhun.
“So what does hyeong wanted, Khun?” – Jun Su.
“Two words: living room. Go check it out if you wanted to know...or not.” – Nichkhun. Jun Su put down the game controller and ran to the living room.
“Damn, Khun. Why do you have to take the player 2 away? Now he is losing without trying.” – Taek Yeon. Seeing that the player 2 has gone already, he ended the game and switch off the PS3. He sighed and standing up. “Fine, I go now.” Together, the both of them went to the living room and what they can see was that all the others were surrounding around the living room and Taek Yeon has no idea from the starts. “What’s going on!!?” When they heard Taek Yeon voice, they all turned around and looked at him at the same time.
“Taek......your fiancé is here.” – Jun Ho.
“What!!?” – Taek Yeon.
“Yah, you skyscraper!!” – Hae Ji, she showed up from behind Jun Ho. “I’m here, you airhead.” She walked towards him. Taek Yeon turned his head faced Jae Beom.
“Yah, hyeong. What is all this?” – Taek Yeon.
“Focus, Taek!! Focus on your fiancé more.” – Jae Beom.
“Why?” – Taek Yeon. All of sudden, Hae Ji pushed him away and he didn’t even falls or lost balance a bit.
“You are an IDIOT!!” – Hae Ji. After she pushed Taek Yeon away, she grabs her bag and ran off storming outside.
“YAH!! PARK HAE JI!! COME BACK HERE!!” – Jae Beom, he ran wanted to chase after Hae Ji, but someone grab him and pulled him back.
“Why? You should let Taek Yeon take care of this more.” – Nichkhun. He glared at Taek Yeon. “What are you doing here, fools. Go after her.” No words come from Taek Yeon big mouth; he started to run to chase after Hae Ji.
“He is a fool that never realizes of the great thing that’s just right in front of his eyes.” – Jun Ho. The others just nodded agreed.
“I still don’t understand, why would she call me monsters?” – Nichkhun, still being such clueless one. Jae Beom looked at the others and they looked away while whistled.
“Don’t think much about it, unlike the others who know what already.” – Jae Beom, being sarcastic.



---



Hae Ji kept on running like there is no tomorrow and what she doesn’t know was that Taek Yeon who was at behind was speeding up to catches her up. Then all of sudden, Hae Ji who tripped her feet on something, made her fell down on the floor hard. Hae Ji tried to standing up, seeing that she felt down really hard, it made double the hard and pain to do it.


“A-aaa-aaah...” – Hae Ji, stuttered in pain. Taek Yeon came just right on times, and then he lifted Hae Ji up and carried her on the hips.
“That’s why you shouldn’t run away like that.” – Taek Yeon.
“You idiot!! Let me down!! Let me DOWN!!” – Hae Ji, moving her body around so that Taek Yeon released her.
“Why would I do that?!!” – Taek Yeon.
“Because you are the most imbecile person I knew!! Let go of me, now!!” – Hae Ji.
“Come one, be a good girl now and just......” – Taek Yeon. Hae Ji stopped moving around and that made Taek Yeon relief for a second. But, it made Hae Ji to tears up with her both hands covering her face. “Please don’t do this now.” Hae Ji shakes her head in silent.



Taek Yeon carried Hae Ji on the hips all the way long to the park. When they have arrived at the park, he put her sitting down on the bench while he lowers his body, right in front of her, so that both he and Hae Ji’s on the same height. She’s still crying as tears flew down her cheeks. He sighed and ducked his head.


“Why did you returning back?” – Taek Yeon. He paused. “This place...you....” He stopped and didn’t continue anymore.
“That’s because...It was never my decision. It was oppa.” – Hae Ji.
“Do you ever think that this place......might crush everything?!!” – Taek Yeon. Hae Ji pushed Taek Yeon away then he fall sitting on the ground right away.
“You are an imbecile, do you know that!!?” – Hae Ji. “.....And why would you every accepted it from papa in the first place and promised him everything?!!” She paused and took a deep breathe. “Don’t you know that I will never accept you in my life even if papa wanted us to be together!!? I don’t know if I love you or not, but I know you are just a selfish person!!”
“Am I that bad in your eyes?” – Taek Yeon.
“No!! You are the worst ever!!” – Hae Ji. She wiped her tears with her hands and looked very angry. Slowly, Taek Yeon moved his head closer to Hae Ji.
“Listen, at what I have promised before, I always kept it. You like it or not, I wouldn’t accept it without such reason and I have reason at why I accepted it. And for me not fond of you to be here, that was because.....” – Taek Yeon, he bit his lips and discontinues.
“Then tell me what’s the reason is.” – Hae Ji, tears still flew down her cheeks. But this time, she didn’t wipe it but Taek Yeon himself wiped it with his hands.
“Just don’t cry anymore, it’s heartbreak for me to see you crying.” – Taek Yeon. Even when their faces was already in much closed distant, where their noses touched with each others, he leaned his head at Hae Ji’s. He whispered at Hae Ji; “I couldn’t say it....but I know I am correct.” Hae Ji pushed Taek Yeon again, but this time he pulls her along with him and together they fell down to the pavement. Hae Ji who’s landed right on Taek Yeon chest, she completely can hear his heart beating so rapid.
“Why do you pull me along!!?” – Hae Ji.
“Literally...” – Taek Yeon.
“You fool.” – Hae Ji, she tried to moves away from Taek Yeon, but failed to do so when Taek Yeon locked her with his arms.
“Now, you can’t even move away from me, huh?” – Taek Yeon.
“That was because your arms are around me.” – Hae Ji.
“Oh yeah? So you expected me to move it away?” – Taek Yeon.
“Do you need brain checking or you’re just too stupid?” – Hae Ji. “Now.....Let go of me!!”
“And why would I do that? You are my fiancé; I do what I love to do.” – Taek Yeon.
“Taek Yeon you imbecile!! Let go...” –Hae Ji.
“I’m not letting go of you in my life.” – Taek Yeon.
“What!!? Are you crazy? I hate you, and you know that!!” – Hae Ji.
“I know, but that is you and not me.” – Hae Ji. She stomps with her hands on Taek Yeon chest repeatedly. “Taek, let go!!”



Something happened when Hae Ji accidentally slipped down and fells her lip on Taek Yeon’s made them to kiss each others. It last long for the whole 2 minutes and when Hae Ji realized she kissed Taek Yeon, she tried to moved away but with Taek Yeon right hand on her back head, he seems doesn’t want to let go of the kissed that easily especially when it came from his fiancé.
Hae Ji kept on slapping Taek Yeon chest but it has no effects but they kept on continuing the kissing especially Taek Yeon when he enjoyed it. But slowly, he removed his hand that he put on Hae Ji back head and eventually letting go of Hae Ji as well. She wiped the kissed off from her mouth with her hand and slapped Taek Yeon face.
She got up and ran away from Taek Yeon and even hid herself from him. And she knows he’s going to looks for her. Being hidden herself away from Taek Yeon, she cried in silent at the same time, she called Jae Beom.


“Hello...twin?” – Jae Beom. No responds from Hae Ji and he knew that something was wrong. “Hae Ji...Are you alright?!! What’s wrong?”
“.............” – Hae Ji. “.....Oppa. I don’t want to be here no more. I want to return home.” She started to cried again.
“Hae Ji...Where are you now?!! Tell me, and I’m going to get over there and pick you up right away!!” – Jae Beom. Jun Ho who was there with the others heard everything, he sneaked and ran to where Hae Ji was and he knows precisely where she was. Sound of the door shutting, Nichkhun who heard it and he saw the door moved, quickly in silent, he ran chasing after Jun Ho.



“Jun Ho!! Where are you going?” – Nichkhun.
“Hyeong?!!” – Jun Ho, surprised that he saw Nichkhun followed him from behind. “I....”
“Are you........trying to go to where Hae Ji is at?” – Nichkhun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii