Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Friday 19 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Omurice




{ Omurice }










Omurice ---
I am somehow craving for this jangexy food. Omurice – omelette + rice. Oishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ~
I can get it here in Brunei Japanese restaurant, as far as I know only at Excapade? I don’t know, fill me in.
Excapade is the only place I could get those wonderful delicious omurice. Kyaa, suteki!!
I cannot wait for lunch. No, I’m not going to have omurice for lunch. ROBL, maybe soon? *wiggle eyebrows* Ne, hubby? Oho ho ho...


Oh sashimi...what a divine food they are. Oishiii ~


Then I found this an octopus pictures. ^.^ *point to above pictures*
Darn, it look so freaking good!! I have eaten this before, but not raw like in the pictures. :D
I would love to eat it again, but when it made boiled and with sticky rice, oishii~
It would be divine. I could imagine it now, wah....kakui!!


Found something weird when I google-ed thing not long ago.
Try google something up and write “Modern Toilet Restaurant”. ROBL that thang. LOL
So many Jenny’s. :P








Currently watching Teen Titans. I love this anime.
Robin is so kakui in the anime. I like Raven, she has awesome power ever. Fuh ~
I wondered if it has new episode though. That would be awesometastic jangexy!!
I would love to watch that. Heh...
Currently aired is the old one, date it still rocking!!
One of the villain in the anime, female one – she’s in green and she’s awesome. I don’t know what her name is but I think she’ll be my favorite female villain.
She didn’t appear much, just this one episode. :D
No, wait!! I already got favorite female villain and her name is Jynx (if not mistaken). Datte, she went into the good side and helped the Teen Titans and the others good hero. :D
One of the villains came through and became good with the good side. Hikhikhik.
The first time I saw her in the anime, she is too awesome. And she is in purple-ish pink in colors. Ho ho, just likes Raven. ^.^
Star Fire and Robin look so cute together. Wish they’re an item, LOL. But yeah, these two has feelings for each others.
And Beast Boy with his jokes doesn’t get through Raven. LOL Beast Boy, such attempt failed, ehh? Aww, poor you.
The villain – that gorilla and that brain is soooo annoying. LOL.
Beast Boy likes Terra very much, like seriously like like. :D *giggled*


I am feeling sleepy again, it must be the cause this bright light came from Ji Yo. D:
It hurt my eyes....boo ~



For more watermelon, click please






Follow Your Soul





2PM boys ---
Look at their clothes.
Jun Su oppa and Bear Sungie always ended together in one pictures.
I am listening to their song Follow Your Soul again.
Demo ne, Tik Tok by them is EPIC!!
One time I put it on repeat and listened to it many times. Ahh, good times, good times.



Next time I’ll be going out, we’ll be surveying some mouse.
Yeah, real mouse. We want to buy em so that we can have them as a pet.
ROBL, kidding.
It’s not really an actually real alive mouse, it’s for the laptop.
Ho ho ho.


I want to sleep, I want to eat.



EUW EUW EUW!!
Euwwwwwww...
I don’t like it. D:
You people may, but not me. D:


Now, I am craving for okasan delicious divinely beef stew. It has been awhile she didn’t make it.
I want to ask her later when we have lunch together whether when she can make it for us.
Ahh, eating it with overload gravy and pour it on the rice, wah sutekiiii!!
I love doing those since I was child already – and seeing that the rice swimming in the overload gravy, it looks so tempted!!
I also love eating plain pan and sometimes I love dipping plain pan with hot tea and make it all soggy, yum!! DELICIOUS!!
You guys never have tried this before? Ohh, try it, it’s all a worth of it.
Ahh...childhood thang. I missed the old thing we have done when we’re little kids, good times, good times.


Oh, my favorite is of course Ice Potong and my favorite flavor is none other than the corn flavors.
I could eat it like 10 stick of the Ice Potong only when it’s corn flavor per day.
I never had brainfreeze before; I want to try one day. LOL kidding!!
Ahh, I missed nomnomnomlick em, I’m going to buy em for sometimes later at the store next door – just a mini mart though. Not much they sell there but it sells ice cube. Just B$ 1.00 price, it has lots of ice cube. Profitable, ehh?!! I KNOW RIGHT?!!
There is also durian flavor, I have taste em before. Well, it’s so-so okay. :D
Other than that, I couldn’t remember other flavors.



Lovin’ You by Tohoshinki aka TVXQ aka DBSK. Senpais of all senpais. :D
If you’re into K-Pop, then DBSK is one of the MUST you need to know – then of course Big Bang, 2PM, SS501 and F.T Island. They are a MUST!!
Lovin’ You is very much touching song, same goes to Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou (Why Did I Fall In Love With You) and of course Love In The Ice.
If you want some active song from DBSK, go for Mirotic.
I don’t have much of their album in my iTunes, but at least I got some of them.




I like abusing caps in the forum. BBVIP is the only place where you can use CAPS like abusing em crazily.
DON’T EVER DISS THE CAPS!! OR ELSE I BAN YOU FROM THE SBOX!!
LOLOLOL.
Using CAPS is hella fun, yeah fun!!
But...I don’t do it here in my post, but some of it I do use caps. LIKE JUST NOW!!
Hahahaha, and I love using exclamation (!!) mark thingy as well, its make my word more pretty but it doesn’t mean whenever I used em, I am angry. I just love it, I am normally sane. Ha ha ha.
But if CAPS and exclamation mark mixed together, well that’s mean I am hyper but sometimes it’s otherwise as well – mean I am on my rabid mode, depends. :D


I just had my lunch and after I ate my foods, I chugged a glass of water whilst standing.
Otousan was like; “Sit down while you’re drinking.”
I was chukled and sat down then continued chugged the water. Ahh ~ refreshing.


One of them nano said they’re from that place.
Ehh, you are so not. Don’t lie to the noobs, human!!



MIINA SAMA!!
I AM RECOMMENDING YOU PEOPLE TO LISTEN TO FEMALE J-SINGER NAME YUKARI TAMURA!!



Tamura Yukari (田村ゆかり) is a popular seiyuu and Japanese pop signed to KING RECORDS. She is known for her style as sweet lolita.
Official Website




^.^



I AM DOWNLOADING HER ALBUM – IZAYOI NO TSUKI, CANARIA NO KOI. (十六夜の月、カナリアの恋。)
Well only that, because Ji Yo is having less memory now.
I might download em next time after I got my hard drive working on Ji Yo back again. Horay ~
She is my favorite now. I love her voice, so melodic-ly touch – no wonder she is one of the popular seiyu, ehh? *clap hands*
Loving her already...^.^


Know what annoyed me in the past?
People bugged me with the Face Book!!
I told em I don’t want to make Face Book and nooo, they kept on asking me. Tsk.
This reminds me of someone from the sbox, well last year.
This person kept on asking me why I don’t want to make Face Book.
Urghh, I told this person already the reason, darn it!! But still...this person ain’t listened so I went ka boom, which that shut this person up.
I’m not a Face Book person and ain’t going make it any sooner or whenever.



Oh, too much...too much!!
This will be enough.
I think I essayed this one, ehh? ROBL, again.
I love my eonnie’s essay as well, it’s lovely.


Is zipping mouth....
Ja ~



p.s//
I want Lolita outfit...yellow-ish black in colors.
When I have that already, Imma find my partner. *stare at hubby* Yeah, you better wear Lolita male customes. :D kekekek hubby.
Then....then we can dance then we can dance in a ballroom, with full of people wearing Victorian era clothes. And of course, don’t forget the mask. We must wear a must to make it more spicy for the party.
And let’s called masquerade party.


I want this to happen one day, because it would be heaps of fun with people wearing Lolita clothes. Ahh ~ suteki!!
Kagamine’s...
And I am happy that eonnie loves my top 5 list, because she is jangexy.


Lily is resigning from the forum. D:
NOOOOOOOOOOO!! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!
GABBY HAS DISAPPROVED OF THIS, WE AIN’T LETTING HER GO!!
WITHOUT HER, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! THE FORUM WILL BE BORING!!
WE DON’T WANT HER TO GO.
PLEASE, WHY DON’T YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF ON A LONG HIATUS?
WHITE CUB LIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, DON’T LEAVE US!! D:


DEIJKASMD,KJKAJDSMS,MSZD
RES4IEJRKJRKEJIESKJEKSJKRSJESFS
RERJISFKRJESKRESLL


-Sighed-



Wuwuwu...


:S







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii