Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Tuesday 30 March 2010

{ MOD POST } THAI Horror Movie with a 's'




{ THAI Horror Movie with a 's' }










This is so a major on my must watch movie list!!
I just knew that Thailand make another new horror movie.
Know what?!! I am a big fan of Thailand horror movie, why?!!
Because, when it comes to a horror movie, Thailand is the best of all. Hell yeah baby!!
For example like Nang Nak, they beat out of all horror movies; ASIAN is the best of the best when it comes to making horror movie.
1st is Thailand of course, couldn’t deny that then second came Japan then Korea. Yes, Malay horror movie is the best too when it came from Ahmad Idham masterpiece.
This year, I watch two of Ahmad Idham masterpiece horror movie. Santau and Niyang Rapik. ROBL, both has Santau involved in the movie.


Anyway, back to the movie list, yes.
When I went to this site, hmm...our local cinema site at The Mall Cineplex, (Yes, this site will show us the update of the cinema at Mall, Gadong) to see the schedule for the upcoming movie, so my hands were like...so itchy to click on the Coming Soon link. Then the first thing I saw was this movie called Haunted Room. I have a feeling that it’s Thai horror movie so I google-ed em and yes, I was so-so correct.
Who doesn’t love Thai horror movie? I love em very much; it gives the Goosebumps in my whole body when watching em. Good thing I ALWAYS watch movie with my favorites guy – beside otousan – yes, I love this guy so much. None other than my love. He’s my panda, my bear, my pillow for me to rest on. Yes, I ALWAYS go to the movie with him. I ain’t bother going with anyone else, LOL maybe my eonnie, chunyuu and even kuma-kuma.
Going with my lil brother? Pfft, yeah right. He ain’t bother watching horror movie with me, he prefer something else beside horror movie. ROBL.
Anyway, the last Thai horror movie we watched was Haunted University. The first part was hella scary that I couldn’t watch the trailer at night. OMGD, it’s so freaking scary. D:
Before that, I think it was Phobia 2. Yes, it was a superb. Love it!!


Watch Haunted Room trailer




Movie Plot:
"Haunted Room" is apparently based on a real medical condition among teenagers in Japan known as Hikkikomori (Acute Social Withdrawal). Nida is a DVD seller, the mother of Ton, a boy with the severe psychological disorder. He has locked himself in his room for the past five years, not going anywhere nor meeting anyone. The only way to communicate with him is through written notes slipped under the door. This mysterious behavior draws a lot of interest from neighbours. As the curiosity and investigation heightens, some now believe that it is no longer Ton who is in the room!
Credit






Haunted Room will be coming out in the cinema around April before midst April. I am so anticipating for this, seriously.
I told my love already, LOL before he went to sleep. Bahahaha...hopes he didn’t get nightmare.
I am so cannot wait for this, woosh ~



So...
Know what?
If I have to make a choice between K-Music and J-Music, I wouldn’t be that hesitate to choose J-Music instead of K-Music.
Why?!!
Because, J-Music is my first love before K-Music, so yeah.
V6 before Big Bang. ^.^



AND DUDE!!
YOU IRKED ME LOTS THAT I WANT TO DIG A HOLE TO HIDE MYSELF THERE.
DON’T YOU DARE SAYING WE CAN’T USE THAT BY TELLING US OFF.
DUDE, YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW!!
DON’T MIND OUR BUSINESS WHEN YOU BREAK SO MANY RULES, DANG IT!!
YOU’RE NOT THE FREAKING BOSS OF US. WE AIN’T GOING TO LISTEN TO YOU, NOT EVEN CLOSER IF YOU EXPECTED WE WOULD.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRR....!!


I AM SO ZIPPING MY MOUTH.
JA ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii