Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Graphic 026




Graphic: Wallpaper 1280 x 800



2PM -
Size: 1280 x 800 -

Click for bigger size desu ---


x






2PM ---
They look like scientist people ehh?!!
This is the original image of them... Click here dude...


But then I am very stressful in my project thinking about how to submit it since I don’t have enough time today.
Hope he accept it tomorrow.
Seriously, no jokes – this ain’t excuses.
Dude...!!
Otousan only will bring me to the shop to buy the CD-R around 8:00pm ++ then I have to binding them and all that.
Do you think that would be enough time?
D:


Anyway, since I’m very stressful, I opened PS and made these wallpaper.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

–Sighed–

Ja ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii