Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 17 April 2010

{ MOD POST } Boredoom




{ Boredoom }











Today; Saturday – April 17th, 2010.
Today...I am officially bored.


There’s nothing got to do actually.



But then, seeing by the graphic above, I wish I could stand on the water whilst eating sea-salt ice cream.


And forum, I’m not going there as much often like always before. –Sighed-
Oh well, later people.


Only that, I cannot wait for Monday. :D
Big day ahead for me – I only have to wait for tomorrow Sunday to pass by then Monday come. Woot-woot, awesome.
I want to eat pasta!!
It has been awhile that I haven’t talk to my favorite kuma-kuma. I wonder how she is. Hope she’s fine. :D


Well...I’m hungry.


Ja ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii