Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 3 April 2010

{ MOD POST } DUDE, NOTHING WAS HERE!!




{ DUDE, NOTHING WAS HERE!! }





Dude, nothing was here!!


There was something here. You are wise enough to highlight the whole post, ehh?
Good job, so called dude and dud-ettes. I don’t know how to spell dudettes. D:
My two previous posts were just rants of me self which has got nothing involve with anyone.
I was bored, that’s my reason and I love huge fonts in red colors.
Understand now, good well done, MISTER!!


SAYONARA!!
BYE!!
AND QUIT IT WITH THE DRAMA YOU POO ~
Now that has got to do with coughcoughhumanscoughcough....
If ya know what I meant, ehh.









Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.




-
- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii