Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 3 April 2010

{ MOD POST } fsjfrdfksjfm -out of idea-




{ fsjfrdfksjfm -out of idea- }





Picture soon :D




I am going to bess you for life if I saw you guys bashing that person again.
If I see you bess about that person over again and again, I am so being a bess and talk 428yewkjadsks about you!! D:
Seriously, if you don’t like that person, there is no need to talk about that person many times.
It annoyed me, it irked me a lot.
Just because you don’t like that person and talked crap about that person, there are also other people that like that person for example me.
So what, I don’t care. What my taste is my taste, my life.
Yes, I have done that, but I didn’t keep on saying it many times.
Pathethic.


As if that person you like is for real, when it’s only a make name of two people.
Euw, seriously. That person couldn’t even dance. Yes, I am bess-ing now, but I didn’t do it too often. Ehh, so much unhealthy.



I think I have made someone mad seeing that this someone didn’t like say my name.
Oh well, its okay.
It’s my fault as well, but then...I forgot. See, I have this thang where I could easily forget thing.
It must have run from my mind and totally forgot about it.
But then, I was wrong.


If I know another language, I am so posting it with that language.
Other language, I mean, another language beside English though.
Malay? Pfft ~ People know them, some.


I feel guilty for not doing anything. D:
I don’t know anything, my mind blank. I’m sorry white lion cub.


Well, you lie again when someone asked you what you did, ehh?
Whoah, funny. You’re just funny.
I aware of you ignoring em, ROBL.
La la la ~
U-Soso!!


I felt so...like this lately.
Darn, I need to get myself away from that place.
HIATUS!! HIATUS!!
Would Lucy allow me to...hmm...have a long hiatus?
Too tired already. I need a break, please.
Too much ugleh drama has been happening. D:







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.




-
- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii