Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 15 April 2010

{ MOD POST } Suika...




{ Suika... }











Yesterday was fun – HEAPS OF FUN!!
A word to describe – I am very happy and it was very memorable.
Well, I’m not telling anything about that. Demo ne...I can tell you about what I ate yesterday. :D
I had lunch at Pizza Hut. At first we wanted to eat beef lasagna, but we changed our mind and ordered spicy chicken penne instead. Dude, that was some remarkable pasta I ever ate and it’s very addicted.
I am so much craving for em and we wanted to taste the beef kind next time. OMGD, darn delicious!! I love it lots. Sighed, and after that we bragged (well mostly me) about how delicious the penne was. Dude, seriously it was.
Then later afternoon, we stopped by at WYWY Berakas and I drank two liquids. LOL, liquids, I used the word liquid. But hey, true what?!! It’s liquid. I drank ice cold ribena sprite then not long after that, I’m still thirsty and ordered another ice cold liquid. Manisan bah, nda ingat namanya. :D
Then dinner yesterday, we ate at Excapade again. I ate chicken yakisoba. And my love noodle was so spicy. :S Kimchi. He loves kimchi lots and yes, I have seen panda ate kimchi before. Amazing, huh?!! ROBL
That’s all. It was so fun, what an amazing day yesterday.







Gakuen Alice ---
Dude, I love this anime. It’s one of my favorite anime in the whole wide world.
I wish of second season. :D
And my favorite of course none other than Hyuga Natsume...and I fell for the female character name Nobara Ibaragi. She only appeared in the manga.







My favorite pairing in Gakuen Alice is of course none other than Natsume and Mikan.
They are just too darn cute. If you have watched the anime, then you will know what I meant. :D *giggled*


And I just know today that Natsume had a little sister name Aoi. :D
She’s like her oneesan, have a fire alice.
See, no wonder I like Natsume, because it’s involving fire. See, in Pokemon, my favorite Pokemon type is always with fire – like Charmander, Cyndaquil and so on. Datte, Cyndaquil is my most favorite fire Pokemon. *nodded*


I missed watching Gakuen Alice. I wished of buying its anime DVD.
And speaking of Anime DVD, I saw the anime I wanted to watch. Katekyo Hitman Reborn!! OMGD!! I so wanted that anime.


-Happy spazz-ed-
dsjrejalskjdladejasdjsa
erhekdjsadkalelakdpas
ewuwajodsajdsaklda
-Happy spazz-ed-



Dude, I forgot what to write now or was that all I wanted too?
ROBL
I so have no idea.
Well, I’m zipping mouth now.


Ja ne ~



p.s//
I recommended you people to watch Steve Carell and Tina Fey movie; Date Night. It was so darn hilarious with the night they went through.
Next time don’t ever take someone else reservation, who knows what happen next – that wouldn’t be any expectation. LOL
On Monday, we’re so going to watch When In Rome movie. It’s Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel in it. The trailer was already djikreuwakjda so excited.
Hohoho.
Josh Duhamel, I first saw him in Last Vegas and others, I don’t know. ROBL.
Okay...bye.
And dude, there’s Transformer 3 movie will be in year 2011. And I couldn’t wait for Narnia 3 around this year. OMGD!! Prince Ben!! Minnie eonnie favorite actor!!
I called him Prince because that’s way for me to remember him. He played as the role of Prince Caspian.
I still like Rollo Weeks okay!!? He’s my favorite British actor right after Alan Rickman. I love Anna too.
Dun dun dun dun dun dun....
And Johnny Deep is dkaijedaksakjea.
Okay enough bragging.
Bye.


How many times have I said bye already? D:
Remioromen is SUGOI, okay!!







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii