Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 10 April 2010

Texture 001 DL-able




Texture: Bokeh 001-003 preview + DL-able



Texture -
Size: 1920 x 1200 (3 sets in HD) -





DL via 4shared






My very own first bokeh textures package ---

Feel free to use em. Ho ho ho ho...
I like if cubbie bear or triplet banana use it first before anyone else. Or Minnie eonnie can use it, ho ho ho ho.


I am going to make more textures...in the future. :)
I am going to make it into a package. :D
DONE!! It is now ready to be downloading. :D
Feel free to use them.


And when I have make lots of texture of my own, I am going to open my own DeviantArt account. (I felt guilty for grabbing that precious picture from her gallery without asking permission since I couldn’t comment on her comment box since I don’t have DA account. Oh poo~ So...I can’t post the graphic out of her picture here in my blog. D: --- how sad of me. ROBL)
Woot-woot, I am pretty much exciting.
Ahh...I am so going to make them this holiday.
I am so making myself away and occupied from the forum. Ho ho ho ho...SO FUN!!
And of course, going outing with my most beloved hubby. Jeng jeng jeng....


Thanks to abduzeedo.com
Soon, I am going to try that neon light and the typography. I want to explore more, bebeh...
Woot-woot...
Woosh ~


I love you guys.



Ja ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii