Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Sunday 21 March 2010

{ MOD POST } COLLECTIONS




{ COLLECTIONS }












^.^




These are my collections of my K-POP-ers merchandise...so far.
And also Big Bang book Shout Out To The World something like that. (I am lazy to check up to correct the title of the books or google-ing em, aish. *sighed*)
I only have 2PM and Big Bang albums.
I want to buy more.


All of these, except Big Bang Mini Album Always and 2PM 2:00PM Time For Chance – I bought these when I was at Miri.
And the rest besides these two, I bought crazily when I was in Thailand. I fell in love with that International CD’s store, I so wanted to go back there again just for em.
Okasan, bring me back to Thailand!! I need to buy an important stuff there....!!
Well since it’s profitable with me – that’s why the reason I’m saying like this!!
So desperate!! Yes I AM!!
I miss going there and buy those CD’s that I couldn’t get it here. To get it here is so poopoo!!
I want to go back to Thailand and buy as much CD’s and DVD’s I want!!
Aigoooo...
Oh MBK, wait for my return. I WILL!! ONE DAY FOR SURE, ONE DAY!! JUST ONE DAY!!


WAIT FOR ME....!!







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii