Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 20 March 2010

{ MOD POST } TAGG-ED




{ TAGG-ED }





I got tag-ed by Lynn ahjumma. :D



1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger is to write ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about the ten things in their blog and post these rules.
4. Then, you need to tag 5 people and list out their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them comments telling them that they've been tagged.







^.^




I am so tagging ---
My love *wink-wink*
Minnie eonnie
Cubbie bear – Sarah
Micooooo
???? (This I don’t know who, clueless. D:)







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii