Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Sunday 7 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Cubbie bear




{ Cubbie Bear }









I love her; I love cubbie bear very much.
She made this for me
Thank you cubbie bear.
Cubbie bear = Sarah.
Yes, she’s the same person I have mentioned before in my previous post. :D
She loves bear sungie very much and pretty much she owns her.
While the rest we owned, ne cubbie bear? *wiggle eyebrows*
chokechokeyouknowwhoimeanwhichidontmentionitherechokechoke
VERY MUCH APPROVED!! :)


Look at her masterpiece, ain’t she so awesome?
She made that for me, I love it lots like SERIOUSLY LOTS!!
She is so getting better and better in PS.
When I was like her before, it somehow ==’’’
Her masterpiece’s is much better, ho ho.
I don’t lie.






And my love made something too, using the photo studio 5.
I never seen that application before, I might has become curious here, so I would love to see it one day. *wiggle eyebrows*
I love to see more of his masterpiece, because what I think is what I love and what I see is what I love.
And yes, very much like silhouette, ehh? Yes, and he should do more.


I got headache last night, and I couldn’t even do my project. Even now, I still have it a little bit.
I didn’t eat much yesterday and just ate nachos chips last night, not good I say because tummy still made such noise. Sigh.
I’m kind of sleepy, still. I just yawned myself, maybe I should go back to sleep again.
Yeah, I should!!
Oh my head is so disapproved!!
Good thing I am not going anywhere today, even so IF the parents is going out, I just might asked them to buy me those BLISS yogurt drinks mango flavors.
My favorites, I am so craving for them. I hope it has already being restocked and ready for the customers to buy them, ehh.


I love Minnie and Sarah; they are the best that has ever happened to my life. Sister Davis that loves Big Bang very much, names me lucky because I am very much lucky to meet them in the forum.
One day we’re going to meet for sure. We have planned that already, either I come to Leeds or them coming to Brunei, both-both just so divine!!
I cannot wait for that time to happen.


There is somehow something I wanted to say, but I think I just remembered what it was.
What best was that, thanks to them now I know what spazz mean, ho ho. Eonnie loves that the best. :D
And before, I seldom go online to MSN, but now, heh. But now, I might say it, active?
But I wish my love would go online as well. :D







I am craving for pan (which is bread in English), not just any pan, but An pan, taiyaki, melon pan and as well as mocha.
Ahh, but most of all, I want taiyaki and melon pan the most.
But now, I so wanted to eat Mc Donald.
Byy, bah bila? Ho ho. Huny wants spicy chicken mc deluxe, byy. :D
Ohh, I am craving for McD chocolate shake, yum!!
Honto wa oishii, kakui very much!!
I think I’ll get them – a maybe?


I’m sleepy, that’s all maybe.
Ja, oyasumi ~



p.s//
They are the beloved crazy staff in the forum which I loved them.
Why?
Because we have been there in the forum from the starts already.
I named them ---
Minnie, Sarah, Mico, Lucy, Lily, Jenny, Asta, Lauren, Megsie, Ash, Kan, Gabby
Rina, Zaty, Wina, Gee, Diah, Athena, Max, Livv
Who else am I forgotten? Sorry, brain fault. LOL
I am lately inactive there which I am on my hiatus. So I seldom dropped to the sbox, somehow.
But when I do, I just pop in and the next seconds I went silent.


I remembered one time in the forum last year – I, Wina and Livv went overdosed in hyper-ness that somehow in the end both me and Wina got headache massively.
Too much hyper-ness. From the spafgh, we brought it to the sbox and gone crazy with it.
Which somehow it affecting a “door” and went emotion unstable (that what Livv called, LOL – which was true and that “door” did).
The next thing happened which was beyond our expectation which much of it I don’t care, that the “door” wanted her account to be deleted.
I was like whatever, it’s your problem you delete your account and not us. So stop crying, for pete sake!!
It’s pretty much annoying with person like this, like wth.
What a good times, good times.
Now we need the same treatment like before to that COPS!!
They need it, so Wina, Livv, when?!!
LOL we should do more often, to test their emotion whether it’s stable or unstable? Heh, pfft.
We’re just hyper. :D


And ahh, I so need daddy to change the light bulb already.
It so hard for me to do my make-up in the dark and have to do it in the bathroom T^T
Its very much light in there. :D


And yes, much weird there is no link to other people blogs on the main page, which that was because I am not adding it here.
I have them bookmarked and favorite already, so don’t worry. :)
And...
And...
And...
I want to spice my blog more and more – I have added the quote, the “back to top” thingy (which is located on the right); so what else more would be in the future.
I don’t use the layout from blogskin or whatsoever, I experiment the layout that blogspot has provided.
It was much fun to do it and not much headache of it to think about it. :D
My love blog is like plum-ish btw. I just wanted to say that. :D ho ho
Daddy wanted to know how to use IE, I’ll tutor daddy later.
I love my daddy, and yes I just had to say that because I am her only girl.
Otousa, otousan, daisuki zuto zuto daisuki.
Okasan, okasan, dauski zuto zuto daisuki.
Suki suki --- honto wa sukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!
They are the best parents ever!!
One day, I want to be like them.
Well that’s for sure, most definitely.
And...
And...
And...
My eonnie with Ji oppa and Sarah with bear sungie.
-Chuckled- :D
I want nephews and nieces, eonnie. :D
:D :D :D :D
-Chuckled-







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii