Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 6 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Small keypad




{ Small keypad }










Credit thanks to the one that made the psd file of the Blackberry. Thank you ^.^


Speaking of one, I remembered that daddy wanted to buy one. :D
So I told him that the keypad is very small, smaller that Sony Ericsson Aino. *nodded* I know because my love current cell phone is SE Aino.
I was laughing when I kept on pressing the wrong one, ho ho very small. D:


I am so procrastinating....
I want to eat...something...
So hungry...ehh, wait!! Not really hungry, but tummy – feels like want to eat something. Curly fries, onion fries, melted cheese bread stick – Oh I want them.
Ahh!!
I have Nacho cheese, yum!!
I’ll eat those later, ho ho.


I fell in love...with LG Chocolate, the latest one that’s very tall...
Yes, that one.
But it’s freaking expensive T^T
Oh well, at least I got my LG Ice cream, ho ho.
What I need for now for me to buy is Bamboo Fun. :D



Monday = Revision Test. D:
Nothing else I need to say more.


And...
And...
And...
I nearly forgot to top-up my credit, which deadline is today.
If I do, oh great... :S


Whoah, totally unrealistic.
Ahaha, what a line. :S
I just watched Bolt, and my reaction was total ==’’’ *nodded*
Zipping mouth now... :X







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii