Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 11 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Massive Impossible




{ Massive Impossible }





Dream ---
Which is impossible ---
Know that before I have huge impossible dream job that I always wanted to have one day.
It’s really very much impossible even when I tell you later, yes you might think the same like my brain would do. :D
That would be – being one of the staff in Square Enix.
Yes, see...impossible right?
Then not long after, I have another huge impossible dream job and that is to be one of the YGent staff. :D
I want to work with Teddy oppa there and who said Teddy oppa doesn’t like to work with anyone else, huh?!!
I know one person told me that – WAY TO RUIN IT YOU FREAK!! You’re some how such a nano!!
Why don’t you at least just support me and not saying that Teddy oppa only work alone!!
dswjeiawjhkdajdekawjueiwuekwajdkaujekawjdkejkajeawekasndkaehsahekahena –Angry spazz-ed– MAJOR ANNOYED!! D:


To work in YGent as staff, I want my job to be the one that involved in digital graphics. :D
Because who knows I will be the next to make Big Bang album cover? Ho ho awesometastic, I KNOW RIGHT?!! Smexay indeed!!
I love that and choose from being YG’s staff and artist; I’ll take my chance and choose to be as the staff.
It would be so JANGIE!!
I really love that very much, hontoooo desu!!


I don’t know any other huge impossible dream job I have thought off before, couldn’t think of anymore beside these two. Hmmm...
Anyway....
I love CSI series very much!!
Like seriously...
But amongst all three of CSI – CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: New York and CSI: Miami...my favorite would be the CSI: New York. :D
And today at 10:00 pm which is now, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will be play like right now at AXN. It’s the new season!! OMGD!! I cannot wait to watch it.
Then later at 11:00 pm, CSI: New York will be air – it’s somehow old season but I love watching it many times, it didn’t get bored for me. :)
OMGD!! It’s starting, kekekek.
Here’s the fact --- one of the actress in CSI: New York which her name in that series is Detective Stella Bonasera is the same actress that took the role of the Greek goddess Athena in the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lighting Thief. Ring-a-bell? :D She is awesome in CSI: New York. Her real name is Melina Kanakaredes and she is very much fluent in Greek language – because she is the second-generation Greek-American.
To me, Greek language is very smexay indeed, ho ho.
My favorites CSI: New York people are the big boss; Mac, Danny, Adam, Stella, Lindsay, Sid, Don – well, you can say those that often appearing aka the main characters in CSI: New York are all my favorites. :D



YAYYYYYYYY
My love will take me out to eat at Mc Donald tomorrow, OMGD!! I am so ecstatic!!
This would be awesome, HELLO SPICY CHICKEN MC DELUXE!!
I am so going to nomnomnom-ing you tomorrow.
I love you hubby, this has made my day.


I love CSI’s and I don’t like Glee. :S
But my lil brother loves them. D:
I already ate but somehow tummy disapproves – I want to eat.


Super Junior concert in Malaysia IS FREAKING EXPENSIVE!!
No, I am not SUJU fans, I hardly remember their name,and athey are like LOTS!!
The most expensive ticket I just saw cost around RM 458.00.
OMGD!! RM 458.00?!! That’s like BD$ 229.00, that’s 2 and a half month of my allowance. T^T
If it’s Big Bang, then I don’t mind at all. :D



I’m watching CSI now, later then.
Is zipping mouth now....
Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii