Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 10 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Matsuri




{ Matsuri }










Japanese culture ---
I have mention that before in my previous post (if not mistaken, I did) about how much I love Japanese culture. :)
Yes, I do but my Japanese language is a joke – which I mean, seriously, I’m a noob. I need to like study Japanese language, this year actually I have been meaning to take a Japanese language classes but then again my DIT course is not yet finish, so yes like that like that.
I guess maybe next year. :S


Anyway, I was google-ing just now because I want to check some Japanese pan. But then I ended up searching for Japanese culture unintended.
So I clicked on em and bumped into taiyaki. Remember taiyaki? The one food that I always wanted to eat in my previous post? Yes, you know that one, good for you.
And look at what I found ---



Taiyaki (たい焼き, literally "baked sea bream") is a Japanese fish-shaped cake. The most common filling is red bean paste that is made from sweetened azuki beans. Other common fillings may be custard, chocolate, or cheese. Some shops even sell taiyaki with okonomiyaki, gyoza filling, or a sausage inside.





I rather choose the original fillings – read bean paste, because yes, I want them and I love to eat red bean paste pan – its otousan favorites as well though. :D
Then I ran into takoyaki. :D
Yes, it sells here, but the inside is not octopus but squid and I would be ==’’’
I disapprove of squid, shrimp and crabs and yes cuttlefish included and these foods is a no-no to me. No seafood for me unless other then these I have mentions. My favorite is clam and I love how my okasan cook the clam with. Oishii~
So yeah everyone said “it’s regretting for you not to eat shrimp/squid/crabs, because it’s a heaven.” Pfft, yeah right whatever. Like as if I care. Those foods!! Seriously, I am not living myself just to eat those, ehh, like I care much? As if there is nothing better than those, huh?!! There are still chicken, beef, potato, corn, etc and so on. Boo!!
Octopus, it reminds me of sushi which it means Excapade!! Yes, Excapade is Brunei Japanese restaurant and NO!! It’s not only consisting of only sushi for pete sake, IT’S JAPANESE RESTAURANT!! Of course there are other than sushi. D:
I wonder when we’re; I and my love – going to eat at Excapade again, maybe this 25th I guess. :D
Okay, let’s leave takoyaki alone now.
Let’s move on.



Next thing I ran into is gyoza. I have only taste chicken gyoza, which I ate it at the Excapade. Ho ho, that time was very wonderful.
But after that, my love tried gyoza at Misato (Yes, same like Excapade, as well it’s a Japanese restaurant – the first Japanese restaurant in Brunei I stepped on then since that we often went to Excapade. Kekeke don’t know why, maybe there it has lots of menu? A maybe, but of course I love both. There is another Japanese restaurant, but I forgot the name of it. Was it Kanzai or something like that?)
Yes, gyoza was so oishii. Psst, I love teriyaki chicken from Taurean restaurant. *giggle*


Did I run off from the main point of me wanting to brag? Let see.... O:
Well, no I guess. Anyway, Japanese culture = Japanese festivals ---
Matsuri :D
Out of all these matsuri, my main choice would be Hanami (April) – where we can enjoy Sakura – well of course, that’s why it is name Hanami aka Sakura festival.
Other then that came second; Omisoka festival (December 31st). Its New Year eve festival – wouldn’t that be heaps of fun?
I remember Honey and Clover anime; they always have festivals going on in the anime – which I am somehow enjoying of it every second. The best of course are the foods, I know... Suteki!!
But...but I also wanted to attend Sendai Tanabata festival (July 7th). And wear yukata (summer kimono) and all that and yes!! I want triplets and Sarah and my love to wear one as well. –Chuckled–
Imagine them wearing yukata, OMGD!! Jangie!! *smirked*








And...
And...
And...
At the festivals, I wanted to do mostly is Goldfish scooping!!
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~
Or my love can do it for me. I know, I love to be indulgence by him. Hey, aku manja sangat tau kat byy kite~ kekeke :P
Poi poi poi~
Hahahahhahahahahahahaha, kakui!!
It’s like...there is so much thing to do in matsuri, I know – totally awesometastic. :D


Yakisoba pan; I always wanted to try them.




It is prepared by stir-frying ramen-style noodles with bite-sized beef, vegetables (usually cabbage, onions or carrots) and flavoured with yakisoba sauce, salt and pepper. It is served with a multitude of garnishes, such as aonori (seaweed powder), beni shoga (shredded pickled ginger), katsuobushi (fish flakes), and Japanese mayonnaise.





Ne ne, doesn’t it sound so oishii? Honto!!
I want to try them, maybe I should make them? Ho ho, yes!! I will, but not now – I am in my lazy move. Kokokokokoko
And yes, yakisoba pan also available at local matsuri and oh!! Don’t forget caramel apple, okonomiyaki, yakitori/kushiyaki and other matsuri foods.
OMGD!! I am so drooling, I am hungry. It is not yet the time for me to eat. T^T
I think I need pepsi again and yes!! A pepsi without ice cube at home is so a no-no!! But it is a MUST-MUST!!
I want omurice – it’s my favorites.
-Sighed- I’m hungry. Watashi wa hiboshi desu!! (LOL, I don’t know if my sentence is correct or not, ROBL)



I once told my eonnie then IF I got the chance to study in Japan – yes, my target will be TGU, it’s planned already – I told her that for the part time job, I’m going to work in a café. :D
Isn’t that wonderful? Ho ho.
So I told her if she comes to Japan, let’s work at the same place together!!
BAKA online dictionary!!
Boo, what a wee wee!!
Why couldn’t Ji oppa like fall down from the sky and landed next to eonnie?
Yes, Ji oppa is my idol and icon and major fashionista but of course, I love seeing him with my eonnie. :D
Then triplets can have nephews and nieces, isn’t that great?
Yes, little Kwonnies, little Min Ji’s.
Hell no, it is NOT MIN JI OF 2NE1!!


Atsuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! MY ROOM IS ZUTO-ZUTO ATSUI!!
Dame, it was never samui in my room. T^T
ITSU, OTOUSAN , ITSU?!!
Gah...
I am going to end here now or maybe if there’s more, I’ll just add some. :D
Zipping mouth now. :x
Ja ne~


OYASUMI...



p.s//
I LOVE MATSURI VERY MUCH!!
ZUTO-ZUTO MATSURI, DAISUKI!!


Of course I love my love, zuto-zuto very much.


Oh yeah, I ran into mochi ice-cream when I was in Thailand last months in January (14th until 18th `10). Demo ne, too bad I couldn’t eat it because I have been attacked with a cold – sore throat, fever and headache and CRANKY PANTS MAJOR!!
I just looked at it for few seconds and the sales lady was already standing up about to ask me then I have to go without saying anything to her like; sorry or no thanks because they already walked far from me. Oh poo, I have to let the chance go. D: So sad.
Maybe next time.
AND OMGD!! I FOUND SKULLCANDY HEADPHONE THERE!! IT SO DARN EXPENSIVE – BAHT $1000+
OMGD!! I WANT THE GREEN ONE!! And I didn’t buy external hard drive either, ask okasan why. Ne okasan, doushite? If otousan was there with us (he’s and oniisan didn’t tag along – they stayed behind) for sure, otousan would buy it for me. :’(
And my money left that time was – TIDAK MENCUKUPI!! IT’S NOT ENOUGH!!
I COULDN’T EVEN BUY THE SUSHI PILLOW THAT I SAW FROM WHATEVER NET THAT WAS – HONTO KAKUI!! BUT OF COURSE, NO MONEY, HAVE TO PASS THE CHANCE.
I MEANT TO BUY TWO OF THE SUSHI PILLOW IF THE PRICE IS REASONABLE – SO I CAN GIVE ONE TO MY LOVE AND ONE FOR ME.
Why I couldn’t buy the pillow?
1. Because I spent it with clothes – IS MY NEW FAVORITES CLOTHES BRAND beside M and J Nicole. :D I love M and J and the only place I can buy it is when we go to Miri.
It sells here BUT DAMN EXPENSIVE!!
2. To go back to the other plaza, my feet already killing me and I was sick = EXHAUSTED!!


I want to go to Nihon with otousan, okasan said she doesn’t want to come along and otousan said yes we can go to Nihon and his reason? ECONOMY!!
I still want to go there, onegaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
I remembered when my parents used to live in Japan, otousan told me that okasan honto wa kiraiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sushi desu, she ate tamago instead. (Again, don’t correct my sentence, I like it that way.)
That time, otousan told us (I and my lil brother) at Misato when we’re having our dinner, and we were zuot-zuto warai!! Ho ho what a good times, good times.
I wish we can go to Nihon again, I for sure will sukiiiiiiii that place ever!! Zuto-zuto sukiiii !! :D
If parents couldn’t bring me to Nihon, maybe my love will...one day. *chuckled*



Okay, this is one heck long p.s... D:
I essayed, again.
Ja ~ :x







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii