Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 10 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Sleep :x




{ Sleep :x }










Sleepy ---
I’m kind of sleepy.
Today I didn’t do much but sleep and downloading Epik High new album called Epilogue.
It was DIVINE!!


And oh, BBVIP has struck with nano IPS again!! D:
I don’t know what happen... :S


Anyway, yes!!
My love isn’t going to SQL class tomorrow as well.
He was like; there’s nothing for us to learn anymore. :D
Because yes, it’s true, it’s already finished – the whole chapter of the study guide; chapter 1 until 10.
Only left for us is to do our project. I wish I have a butler to do this for me.
Wow, name me lazy. :)
I was saying to eonnie that how much it would be so good if we have an auto pilot – so I said, how about a butler?
And eonnie clicked on T.O.P. :D
And I choose Bae oppa.
Then she said again, that we can dress them. :D
So it clicked me – how about cross cosplayer outfit? Where T.O.P and Bae would be wearing maid clothes. –Chuckled– OR better, Lolita clothes maid. :D
Oh the hairy legs, LOL.


I’m kind of sleepy again, but at the moment I’m on MSN with my eonnie.
At least MSN doesn’t go IPS. That would be suck if that’s happening.


I cannot wait for this Thursday, OMGD!! Alice in Wonderland!!
shakhkasjkkueiwyikiuewuekaeqwiuewiadkaehweuwakejw
I’m so ecstatic!!
Who wouldn't be so ecstatic when the premier of Alice in Wonderland is this Thursday – the movie where Johnny Depp as Mad Hatter – the movie where everyone is thrill to watch?!!
OMGD!! Its just there, everything!! I must NOT MISS Alice in Wonderland!!
It’s an A++ movie a must to watch.
And don’t forget about Shutter Island as well.
Minnie eonnie and cubbie bear wanted to watch that movie as well.
I so cannot wait.


Minnie eonnie is writing on her blog as well, about Triplet Holiday dream.
I want to read her version of Triplet holiday dream. :D


I want to drink Snapple Mango madness, again – somehow I want to drink Apple juice too. But I don’t want just any other apple juice or Snapple, I want the cold one.
So it would be so refreshing when I chug it down my throats.
CHUG CHUG CHUG!!
Yesterday otousan went to the shop and bought me Bliss yogurt drink but not my favorite one, some mixed fruits I presumed.
If I drink it now, it would be the last one because I swore only little left of liquid left in the bottle. D:
Oh well, I just got to do it.


Anyway, my love bought new cooler – I am curious how his new cooler look like. *hugs*
I am somehow currently listening to K.Will Love119 Instrumental – and IS very soothing, I love it very much.
Which remind me of 2pm You Might Come Back Instrumental – to me it sounded like game OST. Seriously, no jokes. If you don’t agreed, it’s fine with me – see if I care. :D



I haven’t done any icons, B-Sets, banner or poster lately. I kind of, need specific pictures to do that, I am very choosy in choosing pictures to make out of icons or banner or B-Sets.
Its like, I’m the kind that wanted it to be perfect. *nodded* Yes, I know.
So, maybe when that specific pictures are the already, I’ll be back in making some graphics. :D


And oh, this is so nano!!
One of the people that added me on MSN and I have approved (which someone them seriously, they added me but I do not know who they are. :S)
So, yes this person texted me bla-bla-bla, so I closed the window.
Sorry, I have no mood to amuse you, I’m busy here.


Oh every time I write a post, it always ended up long which it’s called ESSAY!!
I’m essaying now, ho ho. :D
Well, I guess until now – somehow would this help me sleep?
I was wrong; it never did help me even a bit.
Zipping mouth now. :X



p.s//
Earlier before the IPS struck the forum, PURPEAL dominated the sbox – MORE EPIC WAS ALL OF THE DOMINATOR WERE FIRST GEN!!
I love first gen!! They are the best – COPS did not know what first gen mean. It’s better that way, ne?
They are so nano that they would not know it. I mean, seriously.
And YGoon appa is getting marry, OMGD!! I will get an eomma, oh yes!!
Silly of me that before I thought YGoon appa is married already, well my bad.
And this girl he’ll be marrying is 12 years younger than him – like does age a matter?
Pfft, heck no!!
YGoon appa wedding!! OMGD, ain’t that the best thing happened in each of our lifes?
I don’t know who doesn’t like wedding, suck to be you then. :D
Ahh, YGoon appa wedding, he’s 49 now (I think if not mistaken, okay blame my memory – I got ostrich brain, okay?!! I could not check it out because the forum crashed. :S Lately it kept on crashing, I wonder why. It didn’t happen last year where it seldom crashed. :S)
It’s about time for appa to be marrying and have life settle down with the beloved wife, have babies and all that. Then your next generation will be taking over YGent, ahh, from generation to generation.
Isn’t that wonderful? *nodded*
I’m listening to Big Bang Majimak Insa now – this song is epic because Lee Dong Gun appeared in the MV. He’s my favorites; I like him since he appeared in my favorite KDorama called Lover in Paris.
I have been meaning to buy that DVD and until now, I haven’t yet. :S So sad.
Anyway, on the other hand, another surprised was that there will be a release of Dong Wook oppa (Se7en), Bae oppa, Gummy eonnie album and also Seung Ri’s solo.
OMGD!! YGoon appa is the best!! Not to mention T.O.P solo Turn it down (or was it up?) hasn’t yet official but he sang it on Big Show 2010 meanwhile Dae Sung appa digital single called Cotton Candy is just remarkable edible and soothing.
OMGD!! Another shocked was that there will be a release of G-Dragon’s solo concert Shine a Light for below the age of 19 will be out as well – it’s the fan request of this. Which mean, there will be uncut version of the solo concert!!? OMGD!! Thrill!!
But then again, this included lots of money because I have the feelings it would be MAJOR EXPENSIVE.
Because on the forum, where the thread about YG last message, I kind of essayed there. :D I’m bragging, I’m ranting – BECAUSE I AM VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED!!



And yes people, Dong Wook oppa used to work in Mc Donald in his trainee years.
Well if you want to believe or not, it’s your choice.
Speaking of Mc Donald, I am very hungry right now.
I want to eat, somehow.
Lasagna... :S


YES!! K.Will digital single is out!!
I am so download the song.
K.Will always reminds me of my beloved dongsaeng Wina. :D
We know the history *wink-wink*
Speaking of this oppa; him, Dae Sung appa and Kim Jong Kook have very-very similar faces. Are they triplets? :D
Kidding, I know that, but hey, they are so resemblance though. *giggled*
One thing similar about these three appa are that they have very soothing, relaxing voice. Trust me, they does.
I kept on checking that site whether the mp3 I wanted is out or not, but for now, only one which is K.Will new digital single called Presents.
I’m waiting for F.Cuz mini album and 2AM Repackage. :D


I like long post, okay?!!
Now, I want Gardening Mama 2!!
I played my N-DS yesterday whilst waiting for my love and apparently he forgot about something where on the way to school, I was giggling.
He didn’t realize why I was giggling. Yokata ne, he forgot about it. Ho ho.
I was always curious what he would do – would he tickle me? Or use his secret weapon? *wiggle eyebrows* I wondered.
I don’t want to mention it to him yesterday because well I wanted him to remember it by himself.
LOL, he forgot and I AM SAFE!!
Hahahahahahahahaha
I was laughing so much while texted him before he grabbed me to school. :D


Eonnie’s teaching me about paypel but I don’t have bank card for ATM machine, only bank account. :S
I’m going to ask otousan if he allow me to have my own card. Yay.
Doomo arigatou oneechan for telling me. daisuki!! *hugs*


Anyway, this is mega long – I think.
I’m going to stop here, for now. :S


Ja ne~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii