Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 10 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Square Enix




{ Square Enix }





** click for bigger size desu -


x x





I want to rant ---
About ---
Kingdom Heart and Final Fantasy XII!!
But first ---
Kingdom Heart!!
One of my obsession and I am still obsessed with it.
Either it’s the first one or the second one or the birth by sleep – the entire version of Kingdom Heart are truly one that grown inside of me.
It has been few years already that I haven’t touch PS2 to play Kingdom Heart – in how much I am longing to play it; it’s just too many distraction.
I need to plan myself in when I will be going to play Kingdom Heart again, not just that I am longing to play my favorite Final Fantasy – the FFXII one. It’s my most favorites one that I have played so far and I know...
That after FFXII, comes FFXIII and FFXII Versus (I mentioned in my previous post), I know – I have the strong feelings they will be my next favorites.
And I just know I don’t have one of the Kingdom Heart OST which was Simple and Clean. I just downloaded that song – oh my, how much I missed listening to it.
Simple and Clean is just...pure, this OST will be appeared when Sora fall from the sky and dipped into the sea – if you play this game then you know which I meant. :D
I love it, so much.
Kingdom Heart is my obsession and still will be.
I love Kingdom Heart very much and I didn’t buy Kingdom Heart I hear in Brunei. :) And I am also not the first one to play (yes, I bought it, but I meant, I am not the first one to play the game even so I bought it – my cousin was the first one to played it then after that I played it from the start until the ending. It was MARVELOUS!!)
And it came late here in Brunei for Kingdom Heart to be sold in Brunei game store, seriously. I don’t lie about this, what for if I did lie? What benefit would I be accepting? D:
Kingdom Heart English version, how much I love the seiyu (I don’t care and don’t correct me, I know my mistake) behind the game characters, OMGD!! I so love Haley Joel Osment and Jesse McCartney!! I don’t want to tell, guess them yourself. :D Call me mean because hey, google is just there, you know that.
Tetsuya Nomura is just so win!! This person, OMGD!! WIN!!
After Kingdom Heart I, then come Kingdom Heart II!!
Yes, I did end Kingdom Heart I but my lil brother ended the Kingdom Heart II. :D
Paopu Fruit and Sea Salt Ice Cream played very-very important role in both Kingdom Heart I and II.
And guessed what I have found;




A Paopu Fruit is a star-shaped fruit native to Destiny Islands. It resembles the star fruit. According to legend, "If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what." This gives the fruit great symbolic meaning. Although this fruit has great meaning, it remains unknown whether anyone has shared one in the Kingdom Hearts series.


Sea-Salt Ice Cream is a type of ice cream found in Twilight Town and Radiant Garden. It appears throughout the Kingdom Hearts universe, but made its first appearance in Kingdom Hearts II. The ice cream's flavor mixes both a salty taste with a sweet taste as well.





:D







Unbelievable but thank this is such a great help.
By the way, I found the recipe in how to make sea salt ice cream. It’s quiet funny that I found the recipe quiet long ago and until now, I haven’t tried making it. :D
I’m quiet lazy to do it right away, takes time though.
One day; I, Minnie eonnie and cubbie Sarah will eating that sea salt ice cream for sure. –nomnomnomnomLICK!!-
While eating the ice cream, we will dip our foot into the water to cool ourself, sugoi ehh?!! I know, HONTO DESU!!




Now, I want to rant ---
About ---
Final Fantasy XII!!
Yes, I fell in love with this game.
Pfft, I just live in my own world, if you don’t like, just click-click on the X button, that would made it easier. :D
Anyway, again I need to plan myself in when I should play FFXII. I missed playing this game as Vaan or Penelo or Ashe. –Sigh-
I know!! I just sneak into my lil brother room and grab the PS2 and take it to my room, ho ho clever!! I know, wise ehh?!! But one thing is a problem; I need new controller = money. D:
I want to ride on Chocobo. I missed riding that big chicken, kokokokokokoko.
Yes, my favorite characters in FFXII of course none other than Prince Larsa. OMGD!! He’s my favorite prince, yes MINE!! No touchy-touchy!!
Then second come Penelo then Vaan and Ashe. But of course I love the others too.
But after FFXII, came FFXII Revenant Wings. OMGD!! Vaan and Penelo has become a couple, OMGD APPROVES!! I love Penelo customs in Revenant Wings; it’s the same one from the FFXII at the end where it happened a year later. Oh damn, Kiss Me Good-Bye by Angela Aki!! My favorites OST ever!!
It’s like; it touched you when you listen to the OST. Seriously, I recommend to everyone. Especially if you close your eyes, you can feel it. If you wanted to know what I meant, try it. :D
Angela Aki is the best ever!!
Anyway back to Revenant Wings, yes. I got it; it’s for N-DS. But then it has sequel, also for N-DS and its called FF Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. It’s happened after Revenant Wings, I guess.
I got the Revenant Wings already, only left for me to complete it is to buy the Tactic A2. Anyone want to buy it for me? Please? :)
And in Tactic A2, Penelo and Vaan clothes has changed, well mostly Penelo from up to bottom but Vaan, its still the same, just that he has put on some clothes already – where before he didn’t wear anything but his jacket (don’t know what to call it anymore – but hey, it does looks like jacket, ehh?!!)
Vaan is such heartthrob, well not just him but the seiyu is as well – and I mean Japanese one and not English one. Well both are smexay :D I’m just saying. And yes, the Japanese seiyu of Vaan was Kouhei Takeda. Awesome, ehh?!!
I once made B-Set out of Larsa and Sora. Because, I love these both, my favorites!!



I don’t care if I am bragging, my business so mind yours.
And its very most warm welcome to my love, my triplets and cubbie bear. :D
Why because, these peoples played very important role in my life.
If I lost one of them, I don’t know what would happen to my life. D:
I love you guys. *hugs*



And by the way, I’m not going to class on Wednesday – no N.Ess for me, no SQL for me and no HTML for me.
Ehh, I’m just lazy okay? Beside I want to do my HTML.p, serious.
Have I told that before?
I forgot already. :S
Oh my head hurt. T^T



I cannot wait for Thursday, seriously I cannot. *wiggle eyebrows*
So far, we have made a record of watching two movies per-day, name us crazy because we are – we’re crazy in love. –Chuckled–
We love cinema, we just love it.
But if it was three movies per-day, I might collapse. O:
+.+


Anyway, nothing much to say.
If there is, I’ll just add some more. :D
I’m zipping mouth now. :X
Ja ne~



And...
And...
And...
I love you, zuto-zuto. ^.^







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii