Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 1 April 2010

{ MOD POST } Suekkkkei D:




{ Suekkkkei D: }










It was just a spazz – spazzing moment. *points to the graphic*
Nothing, nothing, nothing. D:





1st April today, equal to April fool.
I, we don’t celebrate April fool day. It’s bogus. D:
I prefer if it’s an April food day.
I rather choose food.


It was pretty amusing last night at the forum, but other than that, NO. What a jokes.


Fool, food = food.
LOL, well do the maths.


No more to say, IS zipping mouth now.
Ja ~


p.s//
same thing 24/7, I might jadi Looney and pretty much kena hantar tempat orang gila if bekunyanyang (entah, how to spell) benda yang sama saja.


And...
And...
And...
Suekkkkei.
That word, don’t ask me what’s the real meaning because it doesn’t have the real meaning. I just made it up since I don’t know what to use as the post title. D:




D:





And...Will there be Tim Burton: Alice in Wonderland 2?
I want the sequel!!
Well, who knows there might be...?
Bahahaha

And I love all CSI series. End of question.







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii