Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 17 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Vocaloid - Mirror




{ Vocaloid - Mirror }










Vocaloid ---
I love Vocaloid
They are so awesome; I love it very much,
Of all sounds, Kagamine are my favorites. Yes!! Ren and Lin.
I illegally love them because they are illegally pairing – well that’s my word describe then but other than that, they are just so awesome!!
I love them from Magnet version too!! OMGD, THEY ARE MY FAVORITES MAGNET VERSION, yes obviously!!
Originally as far as I know, its Magnet Luka and Miku. Yeah, fill me the blank!! I just knew alright?!!
Miku – Hatsune Miku – of course, she is everyone favorites. Many cosplayer cosplayed her. Well of course, she is honto-honto-honto wa kawaiieeeeeeeeeee with her long aqua-ish green-blue hair colors, she is just so zuto-zuto kawaiie!!
Then there is male one name Keito. OMGD!! He’s so cute and Len mostly is the cutest. I am Kagamine biased... –Chuckled–
You people can take them; just leave Kagamine’s with me.
Well yesterday not the first time I knew about them, it just only yesterday I was so hyper that I ran into the Magnet video in YT, so it concluded the hyper-ness went massive!!
And Sarah; kuma-kuma, she is my magnet. My teal magnet and I am her purple magnet. Of course chunyuu is my mirror.
And YES!! I found my Mirror’s!! Horay!! Not two but three altogether, ahh I love my chunyuu mirror. :) *hugs*
*Sighed* I missed my Mirror and Magnet. :D
One day, I am so going to make that Vocaloid Magnet headphone, because it’s the most jangexy thing I have found via net and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT EVER SINCE!!
I and Minnie eonnie for sure going to make it one day when we meet, yes it’s planned already!!







I’ll be going to Limbang tomorrow due to the food I wanted to eat there since it didn’t sell here.
I can only get it there so that’s why I am tagging along.
The planned was at first that I want to stay behind but then I remembered about the foods, so I am deciding to tag along.
It would be heaps of fun – but actually there is nothing for me to buy there. D:
Unlike Miri, there are many shops to go, but for Limbang, oh well. :D
I’m going to pain my nails yellow now.
It reminds me of my favorites Kagamine’s. :D
Yesterday I watched Solomon Kane with my love. It was awesome-tastic day ever!! I had fun and I am sure is happy, always!!
I love him... *hugs*



:S
Is zipping mouth now....
Ja ~



p.s//
2PM!!
Listening to Again and Again today.


And...
And...
And...
Hello crappy place, I hate you crappy place.
Before I don’t, but now I do because of just one reason, it made me hated you crappy place. Yes, you!!
Once a crappy place will always be a crappy place. D:
*barf*
It disgust me, yuck rubbish!!







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


1 comment:

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii