Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 17 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Otherside of the country




{ Otherside of the country }










I just returned home...very tiring, seriously.
We took off from home a bit late so when on our way to Limbang, my stomach already rumbled which that means it’s time for me to feed em.
So after we paid for the bills, we headed to the restaurant and of course I ordered Mee Jawa. Well, what do you think my reason for tagged along, ehh?
Food of course and other than that – none. D:
Datte, I bought fish burger from this fast food restaurant. I haven’t eaten it yet, I putted it on the kitchen table. I’m going to eat it later; I am kind of somehow full currently.
I bought new headband – black in color. :D well okasan paid for it of course, I don’t have money. Ho ho.


I wonder what miina-san is doing now. Since the BBVIP forum CRASHED again, well yeah somehow they’re on MSN. Ehh, I am too lazy to log in, not bothering too.
Since mostly now in that place, nano is dominating, so nano!! Pfft. They are very much clique, euw. Before, we don’t have this, but urghh, how dare they ruin it!!
Annoyed me lots!! Of course when the staff has told them off, only that time they followed what the staff said. That is just, ehh!!
I don’t know, but it bugged me. D:
Oh, if this bugging you (for some human), yeah whatever. Like I care, see if I care. Jangan terasa sangat.


Earlier at the CD store at Limbang, I spotted and found KDorama You’re Beautiful and I was like “OMGD!!”...so I paced my steps and checked the price. Dang it!!
It’s the same price like in Brunei. RM $69.00. That ain’t any difference than here, why couldn’t it be like RM $50.00?!! Jeez...
At the end, I didn’t buy anything, oh poo...very much unfair.


Anyway, last night eonnie showed me two poser so called assuming them as the official real Big Bang G-Dragon and T.O.P.
Oh like I will buy it?!! I am not buying it, ain’t stupid here. Of course, when I checked it, T.O.P English seems to be too perfect, too flawless.
Oh like I know T.O.P know English, well of course G-Dragon does know but only speaking but not writing em.
As far as I know, I NEVER HEARD T.O.P SPEAKING ENGLISH BEFORE WHEN THERE’S LIVE PERFORMANCE OR MEETING OR WHATSOEVER IT WAS!!
Jeez, how stupid people can be for this? POSER!!
Tsk, I pity this poser G-Dragon and T.O.P., do they even have LIFE?!! Go find something that is more useful thing to do beside LYING TO THE WORLD HERE!!
You poser can trick others, lie to others, but us from BBVIP SERIOUSLY AIN’T BELIEVING THIS?!!
I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS LOW-LIFE JOBLESS POSER WHO’S TRYING TO TRICK OTHER NAÏVE VIPS.
What benefit would they produce from all this? NOTHING BUT LIES!!
And my eonnie and Zaty eomma were spamming their twitter. I read it from eonnie blog and it made my day.
I love her blog very much as much as I love the owner of that blog. She is my best friend as well as my best sister as well as my chunyuu triplet. I love you guys.... *hugs*
So they spammed and I missed the spamm-ed they have done to those posers, awww. ROBL, let’s do it again next time.
I wondered what does posers reply would be. PWN-ED BY MY TWO BELOVED!!
PWN-ED!! YOU POSERS DESERVED THAT!!
-Sighed- I am just letting my anger out since this really....DSHREKJADSJNDJDEKSADKSKAJDADNA IRKED ME!!



I took some of my pictures earlier before we went to Limbang, in front of the mirror, so my pictures, didn’t showed much of my face but somehow, some reason...I love it lots.
I’m going to give some of em to my love, I told him and yes of course my intention is wanted to give him and yeah, when he wanted it, of course he does – he’s my love. :)
Anyway, there’s nothing much to say here....


Eonnie, gomen ne I haven’t reply your post to your sbox. I’ll do it later, sorry.
I am somehow, always a bit snail when it comes to replying a comment. :S
Gomen ne....



I think I have an inspirational for a new FF of mine by using SS501 oppas. :D
Demo ne...I still have to think for the story title – the hardest part of all. Ne eomma, I know it’s very hard to think of a perfect title for our story. *nodded*


Last night lil brother went hysteria when the E! mentioned about Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato became a thang. He went “Nooooooooooooooooo” which was very much long and loud. :S
I think he’s disapproved of these two very much. Ehh, I don’t know really, it’s the thing that least of my concerned, I mean the Disney stars became a thang, that what I meant.
I don’t care really – at what they wanted to do and all that, it’s not in my list to know.
And WHY DOES DISNEY HAVE TO MAKE THEIR STARS SING?!! FOR PETE SAKE, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THEM A SINGER...THEN MAKE THEM A SINGER AND IF IT’S JUST ACTING, JUST FREAKING STICK TO IT!!
SERIOUSLY, ONE OF THE DISNEY STARS, WHAT HER NAME I AIN’T TELLING, SHE CAN ACT BUT FREAKING BIG FAT NO TO SINGING!! EHH, SERIOUSLY!! :S



I love Angela Aki.
Do you miina-san know her?
She is the one that sang for FFXII OST – Kiss Me Good Bye.
I have blogged about her in my previous post though. I am not bothered to find it, so you guys go go go do it. :D



For more watermelon, click please






Is zipping mouth now....
Ja ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii