Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 18 March 2010

{ MOD POST } Creme yellow in color




{ Creme yellow in color }










Fully awake and there is nothing got to do – well there is, doing my projects, ROBL. But then again I am somehow procrastinating and will do it later. :D
I’m kind of like very tired and seriously tired. I slept when I supposed to reply my love message but he knows...but still, gomen ne byy. Sorry, tired sangat.
This would not be such long post like the previous one.
I am hungry... T^T


My love went to our school yesterday and no, he didn’t attend it and he was like “I bet there would be so many absent.”
And I was like “Or maybe there would be no one attending the class.” ROBL, imagine that where there’s none student came. LOL Our lecturer would be “..........” with cricket sound as background sound, LOL too silent. ROBL, she would be BOOM!! Kekekeke :P



Oh great, cartoon nowadays is getting ridiculous, I don’t know, just guessing.
And I just knew that light gray colors suits with orange colors very much, for example just like my new blog skin. :D
I love it plain and no, don’t like it with pictures as background; it would lag my blog major!!
Plain color background suits my blog very much. I don’t want to be flashy like other peoples blog where they used those layouts cording from blogskin. Poo~
I stalked a bit of people blog, and no, I stalked people blog that I don’t know them, yes stranger. LOL
I like seeing their blogskin layout, kekeke.



In love all over with Vocaloid Kagamine’s again and again. I am obsessed with them, because they are just illegally darn too cute.
I read eonnie’s and kuma-kuma’s new post. ROBL, eonnie was so funny because of her SAL merchandise has arrived.
Oh lucky, I am very much jealous. Eonnie, good thing you don’t fall asleep like in a day or you’ll be a prune. :S
Imagine, lime in a bathroom, it’s exist and I bet none of you know that right? Now, you know already, good.
And kuma-kuma is going to buy rug for her beloved horse name Tia.
Aww, hope she bought it for Tia, so Tia would love it to the smex.
ROBL...
Sammy is so cute, I have seen the pictures, but too bad I couldn’t touch it. Seriously, I cannot touch it. :D
But at least, see him through pictures eonnie posted before it’s all the worth.
And eonnie, doomo arigatou. I mean, you’re going to take pictures of SAL so I can see it, thank youuu, I so want to see it so much. *hugs*


I am anticipating for G-Dragon LIVE album.
OMGD!! I SO CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS, LIKE SERIOUSLY CANNOT!!
IT WILL BE OUT SOON!! OMGD!!


DKSEAWEHIAWJDKAJDKAJEAKEDA
EOAWIAEDUAOIKWALKELWAOIEOWA
EIUJDSKJEAIEASKDLKALKDWAKA


I hope that I remember to breath when it officially out ready to be downloading.


By the way, I have changed some of the images in my blog. :D
Because I love Vocaloid very much.


I missed CSI today because yes like I have stated, I was sleeping.
Well, lil brother was like knocked my door and shouted; “Open up, CSI is airing now!!”
I was like zombie whilst hugging teddy zhi shu and walked to the door and opened the lock. Then I walked back to my bed and went back to sleep.
Yes, I didn’t even say anything to him, too tired. And he kept on trying to talk to me, but my brain would not allow me to do so. :S


-Sighed-


I wanted to buy headphones – more specifically Dr Dre Beat headphones.
Yes, its major expensive and Toilet chan told that the customize one cost USD $500.00.
Ahh, mentally breakdown!!
I need that much money to buy one – yeah the customize one. I would get it in black-ish green in colors.
I have told eonnie that IF I was that rich enough, I would buy the four of us the headphones one – and yes, the customize one according to our favorite colors.
For the triplets and kuma-kuma. :D and of course for my love. :D



SS501 oppas has went up to be on my top 5 favorites boy group/band. F.Cuz has gone down by one and SS501 has taken over their place on my top favorites list.
First of course none other than Big Bang.
Second came 2PM.
Third is B2ST.
Fourth used to be F.Cuz, since SS501 has took over em.
Fifth is now F.Cuz.
SS501 Love Like This killed me many times then I went all hyped up. That how’s it goes.


Top 10 of my favorite’s boy group/band?
Continue from number six ---
Six is F.T Isand.
Se7en is C.NBlue. (I just realized in how I spell seven. :D)
Eight is U-Kiss.
Nine is DGNa – Dae Guk Nam Ah.
Ten is T-Max.


I love other female and male singers as well like ---
Outsider, DIA, K.Will, Kim Jong Kook, Tommy February6, Kanon Wakeshima, etc.


And Japanese band like Shido. Mao is my favorites. He’s the vocalist and they sang for Kuroshitsuji OST – Monochrome no Kiss.
My favorite’s anime of the year, right after Yakitate Ja-Pan!! Ciel is my favorites, because he is such a heartthrob. Oh baby ~
Ciel – I went crazy for him and I cannot wait for its sequel. OMGD!! I cannot wait!! I love Ciel x Sebastian pairings.
A guy and a guy pairings is yaoi damn it!! Don’t tell me if it’s not yaoi. If it’s not, then tell me what it is? Ghei? Oh poo ~
You nano me so much you COPS!!
IT’S YAOI FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, IT’S YAOI!!
Euw...
And...
Of course not to forgot Hey! Say! JUMP, V6, Back-On, Kinki Kids, Mr Children, AN Café, etc-etc.


Big difference!!
Mostly we have known that Korean media world, they are mostly dominated with idols groups, but less with idols bands like for example F.T Island and C.NBlue.
These are only I known in Korea that’s boy bands. How about girl bands? Any idea? I don’t think I have heard girl band in Korea media world though, do you? If yes, tell me, please.
Meanwhile in Japan, there are lots with the bands more than groups, notice that?
Like UVERworld for instance. (I couldn’t think of any other Japanese bands for now, my mind is blank.)
But they are famous boy group named V6!! I love V6 lots. They are like senpai of all senpai. :D kekekeke
I wonder if they’re married already. O:


What I love the most is famous Japanese female singer and male groups, male singer and female groups as well when they sang for Anime OST.
It made me falls in love with the OST. Ahh... *sighed*


I love cosplay, I love harajuku. I love taiyaki....
I love Japanese fashion...
I wanted to go to Harajuku Street. That would be the first place I will be heading when I come to Japan. :D
Yes, since before already, Harajuku Street is my first destination target.
I will never forget my camera!! That’s a must!!
Then I’ll be hunting for VOCALOID!! Especially Kagamine’s and em Magnet version!!
Ho ho ho ho.



My...so sleepy.
I think this is all.
Is zipping mouth now...
Ja ~


p.s//
I just knew something today.
All of this times I have been watching CSI (All three of them), in CSI: Miami, I just saw Horatio wife.
Wow, she is young. Julia. :D
And I just knew Kyle is Horatio son.
Well I guess I have learned two new things today – about Horatio son and wife and Meg chan with the Armenia language.
Meg chan was like; “Is Armenia even a language?!!”
Well, I just knew em, so I don’t know. Ho ho.
Horatio deep voice is smexay but of course Mack is my favorite’s boss amongst all three CSI big bosses. :D
I am CSI: New York biased and of course I love all three CSI’s series. Hikhikhik.


nom nom nom nom nom ~


Dude!! Where’s the car?!!







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii