Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 24 March 2010

{ MOD POST } ^.^




{ ^.^ }





Watermelon rules, click for more






I like this .



^.^




I like this.
It took me times to softened em.
And turned out at the end, I got the result I wanted.
I like my eyeliner and eye shadow. I used black eye shadow.
Because in eye shadow, I like the dark colors especially black.
I like using thick eyeliner, because I like raccoon. No, just kidding, because Smokey make-up is my best priority, I love it.
I want white eyeliner and green one as well because eonnie showed it to and it is so divine!!


I like green. No, I just don’t like it, but I love it.
I love green mostly, because green is a wonderful colors.
If you give me green gadgets, I’ll take it without hesitate.


I love Minnie, I love Sarah. They are my favorite’s sister – not just sister, but the Sister Davis.
I love my triplets’ chunyuu – we obviously have lots of nicknames. We’re the chunyuu musketeers, chunyuu copper, chunyuu mirror – what elese are our names? I forgot, there are just too many.
And most of all, I love my love – he played major important in my life. Without him, I am just a mere watermelon. He’s there always, zuto-zuto always.
I love you guys, so much. *hugs tight*



Actually, I don’t know what to post. So I just wrote about Smokey make-up and at the end, this ended up.
But I don’t mind as long as I wrote something. Better than nothing.
This is for my eonnie. Gomen ne oneechan, gomen ne for the short updated. D:
I’ll write more in the near future.
*hugs*


I am going to have my avocado juice now – otousan made the best of it. I love you otousan.


Is zipping mouth...
Ja ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii