Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 12 April 2010

{ MOD POST } 2PM Kiss Me Mug




{ 2PM Kiss Me Mug }











Dude!!
I am so freaking excited.
When I surveyed yesAsia, and so I went and typed 2PM and there, poof!! 2PM Kiss Me MUG!!
I am so going to get this – like what it said on the image. :D


I already told my cousin so tomorrow I’m going to give the money to him.
It cost me B$30.00. –Sighed–
There goes half of the money I am saving for the tablet. :D
But oh well, I wanted this the first time I saw on em site.
I was like crazily spazz-ing.
Rina eonnie was there, she’s my witnessed. LOL


And now, it’s available for us to buy them.
Dude!! I am so going to get this.
I’m going to get green one, of course it’s my favorite color and dude, because its Jun Su oppa!!
Ho ho, what a marvelous color he has been given. PERFECT!!


Anyway...before that...well, betsuni.
I just want parfait, ice cream, banana split, waffle with ice cream on top, ABC, chendol, cold juice.
Dude, I want all of these. I know, sweetness alert.
ROBL.
I’m a sweet-tooth but some sweet I couldn’t eat like custard and muffin.
Dude, muffin is freaking sweet like major. D:


Well, ja ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii