Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Friday 16 April 2010

{ MOD POST } Agito x Akito




{ Agito x Akito }











Lime ---
It reminds me of someone important.
In Japanese, Lime is Sekai. Just like Watermelon, it’s Suika.
See, we’re both starts with a letter “S”. :D








Anyway....on the other hand...woot-woot!! Air Gear ---
Have you ever watch Air Gear anime? It’s one of my favorite anime ever.
My favorite character is none other than Agito / Akito. :D


I seriously don’t know what to edit them, so this came out as the result.
It’s not that good, I’m just messed with it with no plan at all, and wow!! This ended with a lame result.
I don’t know what and how to edit them in what ways anymore. See, even my sentence when scramble, just like scramble egg. LOL
I’m bored and I ain’t going to the forum, it makes double the boredom. D:
Sad-sad life. Oh, not me. But...ehh, never mind.


Well, only this.
And others...I’m blank and clueless actually.


I need a map, because I’m always lost.
If you know what I meant by that. *giggles*


-Sighed-



Ja ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii