Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Friday 16 April 2010

{ MOD POST } Jigoku Shoujo




{ Jigoku Shoujo }














Jigoku Shoujo ---
This is my kind of anime.
I love it lots.
I have watched them from Season I and Season II.
I’m waiting for Season III. Hopefully it will be air in Animax then I can be happily smiled. LOL.
I also have the DVD set, hohoho.


What should I write more when you people has known this already...so no use.
:D







This one I have edited looks like old pictures. :D
Because, the bokeh is the grunge type, that’s why. Now you know, ROBL.


Sorry to the owner of the graphic, I have violated them and edited them.
Gomen ne...


Anyway, I’m off now.
Not much for me to say.
Maybe, I will...later. ROBL


Anyway, I have watched my love beatbox-ed already in youtube.
You see, when it comes to video in You Tube especially, I am so procrastinating.
There are lots of video that I haven’t watched...for instance like...JYPE Hot Blood.
Yes, I haven’t watched it, seriously. And no, I’m not that bother to do ASAP. D:


Okay...later.
And love you lots, couldn’t wait to meet you on Monday.
OMGD!! Penne!!
I’m craving for it, so does my love – means we both crave for it.


-Crave spazz-ed-
dsjealdjsdjaejalkdjleksd
roesjsuroajkslfmfjlriskedf
rief.dlzdz,c.lruoeuosjsdlkdsl
-Crave spazzz-ed-



Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii