Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 22 April 2010

{ MOD POST } Big Bang




{ Big Bang }

































YG Entertainment




Big Bang!!
Of all Korea boy band, Big Bang is the band that is on top of my list.

As you people who know me who is VIP and so on, of course G-Dragon is my idol, see. :D
I have no favorites in Big Bang, but of course my biased is well Bae oppa. ^.^

Okay, nothing to say more, you people has known them already.
And oh...I haven’t done with the album.
Dude, there are like millions of their albums there, I would be die editing all of them at one time. D:
So disapproving!!
And I started to feel aching on the head again. Darn, Photoshop.




Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii