Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 22 April 2010

{ MOD POST } Colorful and teddy




{ Colorful and teddy }











Like what Watermelon Bunny has said, like my sbox colors...I love the smooth colors.
It soothes me like major. LOL


The graphics result suck-ish, somehow I am bored so I made that. D:
How terrible, but the Watermelon Bunny looks very cute though – and revealing the most.







Anyway, last night...around 3++ am, there was a terrible thunder that made all of us in the house woke up and a bit of black out. The circuit went down so we have to turn it up back again. :D
I was so in my slumber land until that thunder decided to wake us all up. D:
Even the parents have lightened the candles already.
Anyway, after the drama, I went back to sleep with my Mr Turtle beside me. :D
And of course, every night except when I went overseas, I and my Teddy Zhi Shu – squeeeeek, hugging him lots.
He’s my favorite teddy since like ever. Otousan gave it to me when we’re still living at our old house in Bunut. What a memory, I missed it. :D
My teddy is under Russ Teddy Bear kind of like that. I love that brand so much, because the soft animals are all so furry and so cuddly so want to hugs it like there’s no tomorrow.
-Sighed-
Even at this age, I am still in love with soft animals and I don’t think I can erase it from my life. LOL, one thing that I can drop it away; loving such cuddly soft animals is the one thing that I couldn’t do it.
-Sighed-
I want to buy more and even for now, I couldn’t count how many collections of soft animals I have in my room already and most of them are from my childhood era. And as well, most of them well that are still in my room, are the ones that otousan gave it to me when he has business trip before. And chocolate ~
He used to buy me not just teddy bear, but chocolate as well. I love otousan so much and okasan as well. The best parents in the whole wide world.
Imma be like them one day, such great role model EVER!!


My love going overseas tomorrow until Monday...
I am going to miss him terribly. D:
*sniff-sniff*
I-I have my teddy bear with me *sniff-snff*
*hugs*
TIGHT!!



AND I STILL THINK DISNEY PHINEAS AND FERB ANIMATION IS RIDICULOUS!!



Anyway, I need to buy new clothes and of course heels. *slap forehead*
I wonder when otousan will be going to bring us to Miri again. I need new stuff for myself *grin*
I’m hungry...
I so want to eat Chendol like right now. Not just any Chendol, but the best delicious divine-ly lush chendol in Brunei ever!!
I know Chendol Temburong is mostly the best, it proves already.


For some reason, I have no mood to go to MSN or the Forum. D:
I’m on holiday now; it’s time for me to slack off and spoiling myself before the new term starts. Ho ho ho...


-Sighed-



I’m sighing lots.


Ja ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii