Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 3 April 2010

{ MOD POST } The color of blue soothes me.




{ The color of blue soothes me. }









IMPORTANT NOTE: I didn’t draw the anime, I grabbed em from google.
I only changed it.





I remembered when I told someone I love (I couldn’t tell my love cause he wasn’t there at the moment) that I wanted to make such smooth graphics, and here I am – I have made it.
But this is just basic, and I really need to make like those professional graphic-er peoples, LOL.
Sigh, I envy their skills, like seriously do. I want to do like themmmm!! DDD: -Major sad-
I am going to try making them one day, just...ONE DAY!! ONE DAY, SOON IN THE FUTURE!! Which I don’t know when... –Sighed–


I choose the main theme color as blue because it suits perfectly. Like how blue suits the theme snows, ice, clouds (I don’t use clouds in it) and so on which you could think of ever that suits with the colors blue.
Blue soothes me like seriously. That’s why this graphics I wanted to make it smooth and soothing. It did to me. Good job, Watermelon!! *clapped hands*


Anyhow, since my brain seriously tired, I always ended up opening PS and make lots of graphics. I always did this. –Sighed–
Don’t ask me either, I don’t know. It just happens like that.
I closed them already. So today, no more making graphics for me or my brain would be deadbeat!!
Actually I was using pink, but LOL I don’t know why it shifted to blue all of sudden.


Okay, I don’t want to say no more.
I better rest.


So now....
IS zipping mouth.
Ja ~



p.s//
I miss my eonnie and kuma-kuma.
Most of all, I miss my love. I want a hug from him. D:
When are you going to give me one? I need one – real one. T^T
I want a hugs from my eonnie, kuma-kuma and baby banana as well.
They are the peoples that played major important roles in my life.


I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER!!


I am just happy you guys returned home and my baby kuma-kuma...
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.
5 gold medals shoo!! Freaking amazing, I AM SO-SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
SO WIN!!







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii