Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 3 April 2010

{ MOD POST } DIA Comic




{ DIA Comic }





*Read the comic I made and click the image for bigger size desu...*








It’ssssssssssssssss


...........


!!!!




DIA


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





AKA DIAmond AKA Kim Ji Eun.
Some say she looks like Beom of 2NE1.
If you did think like that, adkajhdakdhdjsakdksahdsadja !!
She’s underrated Korean female artist; she has nothing to be compare with Beom.
Urghh, you people!!


I like her much better than Beom. No, I dislike 2NE1.
I love DIA voice and her song Another Boy is such addicted song. :D
Why? Same like you people answer when you tell us you don’t like this artist that artist.
Don’t ask no more!!
D:


Dude, as much as I am YG Family biased, there is hella no way I will like 2NE1.
Thank you.
Don’t like my blog? Pretty much welcome leaving this site. Thank you.


Ja ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
JunJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii