Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 19 April 2010

{ MOD POST } 【*Η*Ε*Ļ*О*О*】




{ ヾ( ❀◕◡◕ฺฺ )ノ【*Η*Ε*Ļ*О*О*】ヽ(◕◡◕❀ฺ )ノ\\ }






Soon = (ノ^▽^)ノ~~~~『愛』




I love kaomoji so much. ♡ラビュ━━━━━━(♥∀♥)━━━━━━ ♡
I ‘m not going to say much this time, well yeah I am just trying out these new icons I might be using in the future – IF that is I am not in idle state.
And I am glad my blog is so underrated. Fuh, I still can be ninja’s!!
LOL


Well, that’s all...nothing much...

Ja ne ~ お( ̄o ̄) や( ̄O ̄) す( ̄。 ̄) みぃ( ̄ー ̄)ノ”

(* ̄ー ̄*)/~~☆'.・.・:★'.・.・:☆'.・.・:★"ばいばい







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.




-
- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii