Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Tuesday 20 April 2010

{ MOD POST } Pepshi said 2AM




{ Pepshi said 2AM }











I love Pepsi so much which it’s rather cute to spell it Pepshi since 2AM video endorsed about Pepsi and the way I heard it’s more to Pepshi than Pepsi.
It’s very-very cute!!
I’m a Pepshi Girl!! Because I love Pepsi like since I was little I drank them. And even until now, Pepsi is the soda drink that I cannot stop drinking em until whenever.
But of course, drinking them everyday is unhealthy always, unless you wanted erm diabetes, well so not healthy so its better drink it once in awhile. Demo ne...Pepsi always makes me hyper, LOL. Imagine that...oh well, ahaha.
And yeah...Pepshi has changed into new logo as well and OMGD!! I love it!!
And I wrote Pepsi as Pepshi is not a typo!! So don’t correct it for me, I know it okay!!



Anyway...I have changed a little bit around my blog and I met someone around the net. A blogger as well and her name is Emiko. :D
Cute, ehh?!! I love her blog design, it’s cute.



Okay, back to the main point which I wanted to write, LOL wow this is kind of lame?!!
Anwyay...dang!! 2PM new mini album has released already and I thought the album was leaking which I thought it’s going to come out around 22nd April?!!
Yesterday, I was hoping and expecting Bae oppa solo album more, but then I am kind of hyped that it’s 2PM album has released (or leaked) earlier than the expected date. LOL
Dude!! When is Bae oppa solo album going to be release!!? Uhh, I’m mad here, MAD I SAY, MAD!! LOL


For more Watermelon, please click


Please visit here --- Star Profile: 2PM





And at what Rina eonnie has said, she somehow correct but some of them, I could not agree, eonnie. But you’re 80/100 right!! Oh well, Jin Young ahjusshi has somehow lose a bit of his magic and wise in 2PM concept this time. Oh poop, anyway...I did tell her that I hope it’s going to be epic for their comeback stage around this Friday Music Bank!! They better be!! Or I and Rina eonnie going to rebelling, LOL.
Imagine that, VIPs rebelling about this and it’s not even about Big Bang and dude!! Speaking of Big Bang...wth is with the comeback around August?!! Dude, fudge chocolate fudge!! What the heck is this?!! I can NOT wait that long, it’s torture!!


-Angry spazz-ed-
dsheakndahekwejkasdjnakdma
ewkhaksheuajkhsd,ajeawuejsda
eeiahesljeoaeuo4uewhaislkjda;de\e4ioewujsalk
owuergshkjaeje4ywaenakenaelaj
-Angry spazz-ed-


Dude, don’t diss B2ST, okay!!?
This is so disapproving!!


And yeah, I have been listening to 2PM Don’t Stop Can’t Stop the whole album songs the whole day today, err...since I wake up, LOL. It so epic!!
Corby CF, it reminded me of our last night MSN conversation with Rina eonnie. I rather said this in Malay. LOL
Ahaha, Rina eonnie said the clothes that Khun oppa pakai in the Corby CF macam itu lace untuk baju kebaya, the one yang kami selalu pakai for baju fashion, untuk raya and even untuk orang kawhin. It was so funny and dude, ain’t bashing here, but hey...it’s the truth.
And so, an idea came up, I and Rina eonnie still....that we wanted to give Big Bang the fabric for baju melayu. And for this, we’re wondering if Ji oppa going to receive this, what’s he going to do with it, or would he be questioning?!! Now, that I so can imagine it. LOL, who wouldn’t, right?
Oh yes, his genius fashion brain and mind, we know he will think of something. He and Jun Su oppa is like...have this kind of mind for high class expensive taste and fashion. And this...the two of them are my idols. :D
Then, another came up between us two that it’s involving food. So why Hottest can give 2PM dried mangoes and we cannot? I mean what I mean was, we won’t requested some dried mangoes though, but more to some malay cookies – kueh raya ler.
We wanted to request like...any kinds of malay cookies that we always serve on Eid’s. Ho ho ho ho. The same thing Rina eonnie and Minnie eonnie said (yes, I told her about this. I so cannot hide some lush thang for her, beside these two are my favorite’s eonnie of all) that T.O.P loves sweet food. LOL Rina eonnie was funny, she said that IF we give this to them, T.O.P would be the first one to snatch all of the cookies from the rest before they can even taste them. This I can imagine it. Then I added that Dae appa will be playing chase with T.O.P since well, yeah he’s cotton candy (Cotton Candy is the song from his singles).
It was fun talking to these two eonnie whom I love so much.



And...
And...
And...
Yesterday was a heaped of fun!! I love it.
I have fun yesterday and its involving tummy – PANDA TUMMY!! *giggled*
We ate beef and sausage spicy penne and it was hella lush!! I love it lots, we love it lots like major but for me, I love the chicken one more.
And I cannot wait for Minnie eonnie and kuma-kuma to taste them which I cannot wait for them to come here. Passport *wink-wink*







We watched When in Rome movie yesterday. Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel in the movie suits like perfectly together. LOL it was so funny that I gave the rate 10/10.
This movie is much recommended to you people if you’re going out to watch it. Best ever!!
One of the character in the movie, I noticed it right away the second he appeared. Dude, you cannot hide your face from those dark black colors hairs of yours.
Know who he was? LOL, it’s Jon Heder. Dude, he’s my favorite American actor right after Johnny Depp.
Jon Heder acted in my all times favorite movie named Napolean Dynamite. This movie was hella awesome and I missed watching them again. –Sighed–
I hope HBO or Cinemax or Star Movies play this movie again.
And I’m surprised that it’s Minnie eonnie and kuma-kuma favorites’ movie as well.
Oh, Efren Ramirez also acted in this movie as Juan who was err Lance buddy. He’s the same person who played the role as Pedro in Napolean Dynamite as well, so I’m kind of shocked these two appeared on the same movie. LOL funny movie, love it lots.


Okay...
Then, yesterday we had our dinner in WYWY Restaurant. I didn’t know what to eat, so I chose Buttermilk Chicken instead. I didn’t finish them. :S
Aished, now I missed him badly. D:
I love him lots and he was busy taking food pictures yesterday, LOL. I’m waiting for his updates about it later or maybe tomorrow.
What a great happy fun outing it was yesterday and I cannot wait for the next time we meet. :D


Eii, Mulan II is playing in Disney Channel now, I’m going to watch it now.
The children in Mulan II are all cute and I want em. LOL what the heck...
So I have essay-ed this, muwahaha I’m happy. LOL
Later...


Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii