Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 8 May 2010

{ MOD POST } Another short one




{ Another short one }











My blog has been dead like what...few days already.
The feeling has gone or I rather said it’s a bit sleeping at the moment.
This is just a little update and by far I mean little and literally little. Thank you.
And oh, I have done “Yes, Mister” one shoot chapter 6 already and err, 7 maybe. I forgot and I am very lazy to check it now, pfft.


Anyway, someone whom I called otousan has returned to the forum and NZ since well, something-something happened.
Toilet seat, LOL


I made my own DA account, finally!! *giggle*
Check it out; the link is on the navigation bar. And I changed some-some around my blog too, ho ho.
Its quiet huge I’ll say, if you notice.


IP Man 2 is epic!! I rated 10/10.
If you love martial arts movie, then I recommended IP Man 2. Go watch it miina sama, hayaku-hayaku!!


What the...!! You freaking chocolate fudge ice cream waffles Photobucket!!
Photobucket being a freaking bess right now.
So for now, I had to use my DA, but then that’s another good chance to upload my stuff there.
Pfft you freaking Photobucket!!



Okay, this is it.
That’s all.
Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii