Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 8 May 2010

{ MOD POST } So sleepy




{ So sleepy }





Click for bigger size desu -





Check my DA out for more...or just click on the image.




I’m so sleepy.
So sleepy, so sleepy.
We’ll be going to my angah house later night.
So sleepy, so sleepy.
And this light bothered me too much; it made me want to sleep. *nodded*


I have changed a bit in my blog, la la la.
I don’t know why the reason in the first place I wanted to put the background image. I’m just so unsure about it, how unusual.
And yes, a little bit border around the post, making the headers a bit huge, and there you can see little Taek Yeon.
I choose him because he’s just so cute in little neko costume. Kawaiieeee!!
And of course, my favorite icon next to the post is suika bunny. LOL, the same one I used for my DA icon but this one I resized it.
Other than that, the rest has no change at all.



I had fun in the kitchen talking to otousan. But that was before, not long ago.
LOL at otousan humour. *giggle*


Heartbeat is playing in my iTunes now. 2PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was looking for three column footer yesterday and had tried but failed and was giving up trying again. Jeez, maybe next time and I was also looking for the header one but I couldn’t. Wow, epic fail.


I’m blabbering here, yay!!
Ehh, that’s because I had nothing to say actually.
Bleach....


And oh!! Tomorrow is Sunday, which means Kaicho Maid Sama new episode!!
I love Aoi and Usui. *giggle*


Bleaghh, rubbish.
Faddish talk, begoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


I’m 22nd years old and love Winx Club, Tinkerbelle, Ben 10, etc-etc and there’s nothing wrong with it!! Do not diss!!


Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii