Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Sunday 9 May 2010

{ MOD POST } Ohayooooooo --- EDITTED 20100509




{ Ohayooooooo }





OHAYOOOOOOOOOO



!!!!!









Juara - Generasi Hebat


Good morning ye’all people.
Here watch this; it’s great for the morning spirit!!
Muwahahaha, which that is if you could understand Malay language.


It’s my favorite song ever.
And ignore the graphic I made above. That is so rubbish.


Before I go to somewhere with the parents and yes it’s an occasion that us people go invited every Sunday – yes, wedding shoo, I am here posting this...err well you could say morning update-ness.
Pffftttt ~


La La La
Annoying Orange is more to annoying hilarious instead of annoying annoying where you wanted to strangle someone.



Ja ne ~


p.s//
The above graphic, the squiggle thingy, it looks like intestine and don’t ask me why, don’t question this. LOL


Ignore it, I’m oddball. :D
I admit that, but that’s just normal one. You so do not want to know beyond my major oddball.
Even my oddball included my dream job which I so not getting closer to have it. So do not ask what it is, you might think it would would be :S for you people. :D
ROBL
LOL, trust me.


And Kaichou wa Maid sama is epic!!
I could not wait for the new episode next Sunday.
Oh how much I love when Usui kissed Misa in today episode. LOL
-Sighed- I want that Lolita maid outfit, so-so cool, hontoooooooooo wa sugoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!
And the usage ears too, ahh kawaiieeee!!
Poinnnn...Suika-suika-poinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii