Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Sunday 9 May 2010

{ MOD POST } Yesterday update




{ Yesterday update }











Uhh, faddish talk!!
They so growing to have wrinkles and this I have no clue what wrinkles and faddish talk got to do with each others, so not making any sense right now, pfft.
Human should stop talking such faddish thing, so unhealthy. Wow, boring life, that’s why with the faddish stuff.



I have returned couple of hours ago from my angah house. Oh yeah, it was okay but I am still kind of hungry right now.
Dude, I didn’t eat lots because malu bah makan banyak2 time panggilan ani. Like otousan said; makan time panggilan tu ada syarat-syaratnya, like that. LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!



And OMGD!! Revealing!! Dude, you shouldn’t do it from the start, now all of the girls will go crazy of you. They just should stick to Taek oppa, D: *nodded*
Now, you have done it, OMGD, oppa, noooooooooooooooooooooo!!
-Sighed- Too much fangirling. –Brick–


Chee, the forum GD’s, she reminds me of myself – because, why? Because she kept on mentioning foods every time she’s hungry, like me. :D *nodded*
She is so cool, ya know. But soon, she’ll be heading to Aussie.
And she just showed to us Ramli burger. OMGD, I want it so much. I am so going to Malaysia just to eat such lush foods there. Ehh, I want to go right now.
Let see where my passport is...hmmm?!!


Speaking of passport, okasan just said that she wanted to go to Thailand, again this year before Ramadhan month. Dude, awesome!!
I am so going to tagging along – there is so much stuff I wanted to buy there and of course the major one are clothes, make-up, Korean CD album, etc-etc and yes not to forget shoes too!!
I want to buy boots, LOL yes, again!!
And I want to buy stuff animals – which I couldn’t the last time. Ish, couldn’t wait.
I want a stuff animal – bunny one, with the kind that have long, very-very long ears. Much longer than the head and body, ain’t that cute?!!Major!!
I want that, I want that kind!! jfahirajrirjakdsahkijdskhejada !!!!!


And dude, that picture of BFTW still gives me nightmare. *shivers*
OMGD!! Jun Ho and neko was so cute in that video, major cuteeee!! sdhsajkdhnjdahdsahdsanhdas !!
Those Korean idols should have cat as a pet and not dog. Big Bang already has a pet dog with an “s”. So now, 2PM shall have cat as a pet, okay?!!
LOL, I know, I just love to think like this. It’s my head, not yours, pffttttt.
I know Monkey will have a pet monkey soon. So okay not soon, just one day, one day I SAY!! LOL
If that is you know who Monkey I am referring too. Shh, it’s a secret. LOL, you don’t know who’s a Bear I’m referring as well, LOL.


Ehem...I’m a VIP but I bragged most about 2PM here?!!
Ahh weeee ~


I’m poof, later.


Ja ne...



p.s//
My eonnie has returned from her wonderful lush spa already.
Ahh, so happy, so-so happy. I missed her.
I haven’t talked to her in MSN like ages.
-Sighed-
I am starting to get lazy again. LOL, I know, I’m a lazy bum. Ho ho ho.


I so could not wait to go out this Tuesday and meet my beloved panda. Yes, a panda. There’s no surprise there, okay. LOL
Ahh, couldn’t wait.
And yes, I’m going to eat Spicy Chicken Penne (or was it Chicken Spicy Penne? Ehh, either way it’s the same.)
:S


And on our way home earlier, I asked otousan if he could buy us a scanner. So he said he might buy one, but soon.
I also asked when are we going to Miri again and same answer he answered; soon. I so could not wait; I wanted to buy a piece of new clothes and heels too.
I am craving for it!!
And dude, yes!! I’m going to buy McD Double Spicy Mc Deluxe. OMGD, so lush so divine so hungry right now!!


Ehem...LOL
I so need Adobe Illustrator and Tablet right now, I need it!!
Huh huh huh...


Hit me, I forgot about Hey! Say! JUMP.
Forgive me dear child, LOL.
I still love them, before when I saw them last few years, they were so tiny so cute so-so baby-ish and I remembered I have blogged about them in my old blog which I haven’t delete it yet.
I should delete it soon.
And now, when I look at them, oh my they’re so all grown up now. Kakuii desu.


Rina eonnie is definitely my smexay eonnie and Minnie eonnie is my lime nechan.
They are the only two I called eonnie there. :D
Random outburst!!


OMGD, dude!! If you idolize them...at least spazz about them and you did not at all. Huh, how dare you.
Pfft ~
Poor Mister Idol and no you don’t know who this dude is.
And when I said dude, that doesn’t mean it’s a male and sometimes I’m referring “dude” to a female. Done!!



La La La...







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.





- Owner;
Watermelon JunJ8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii