Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Monday 31 October 2011

{ MOD POST } Excapade's Restaurant




{ Excapade's Restaurant }








Her eyes *O* (pointed above)




Hello Watermelons –
Went to Excapade’s Restaurant on Saturday, the day before the Beach Gathering at Berakas Beach :D
Yes, it has been awhile we had our dinner at Excapade Restaurant, hoh.
Meant to go there last Thursday but the branch at Bunut, somehow closer around the afternoon but it has stated on its card, it’s opened but hmm…
Maybe that day, they had something-something’s going on that we don’t know for sure, but it’s okay.
At least we had some on Saturday after we went to the Tech Expo.








Both of us had Noodles for our Dinner and Sushi’s.
Oh I just love Mini Salmon Mayo, it is so bloody lush!!
Love it!! I love Maguro Sushi and Unagi Sushi as well, YUM!!



Alright, pictures time!!
Enjoy.
By the way, Pictures OVERLOAD down below, people :D

































No need for me to say or describes anything.
Pictures explain it all.
:D



Yesterday night, I forgot to upload these pictures and only have uploaded yesterday pictures from the Beach only, so forgetful *O*
Well of course, I’ve an Ostrich’s Brain D:
I couldn’t wait to eat more sushi on upcoming journey to the Excapade’s Resturant…which is unknown, HAHAHA.
Yummy sushi is yummy!!



Alright, off for me to end this Blabber’s Post.
I want to troll KPS, MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!




p.s//
I just remember today is Halloween.
I don’t celebrate Halloween but for you all that’s celebrating them, HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU!!
Horrr ~



Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii