Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Tuesday 1 November 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 015




[ 365 ART – DAY 015 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 01st of November 2011, will be the DAY 015 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 015: Button







There’s this one particular clothes that have buttons that I love to stare at.
Because it’s somehow made of that one type of material that I fancy to rubs it with my fingers.
But I just do not know the name of it :D
Plus button is lush!!



Anyway, I want to buy my own Pot; a mini pot and my own Tea Sets’ as well.
I’ll get them when I go to Miri, Malaysia and Mommy’s said that we’ll go there this Sunday or was it Monday?
That’s what Mommy’s said when Daddy’s told so.



Let’s end it here.
Day 015 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.



Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii