Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 2 November 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 016




[ 365 ART – DAY 016 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 02nd of November 2011, will be the DAY 016 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 016: Yellow Sponge







I love SpongeBob SquarePants!! He’s amazing though sometimes he can be utterly annoying that makes me want to slap his forehead.
And Patrick Star’s stupidity is just beyond unbelievable surprising and it’s just so flabbergasted T^T



Anyway, yesterday I’ve finally made a Chili Dog that I have wanted to try for so long and finally did made some yesterday and surprisingly, it was good!!
Didn’t follow any recipe, did my own recipe though I by accident have putted lots of Oil which I never like food with lots of Oil.
It makes me eyes goes rolling around the whole universe beside too much Oils’ in one’s food is very unhealthy D:



Let’s end it here.
Day 016 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.



Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii