Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 3 November 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 017




[ 365 ART – DAY 017 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 03rd of November 2011, will be the DAY 017 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 017: Colour Pencil







It has been awhile that I touched and hold Colour Pencil and if I am not mistaken myself, it has already reached three years since I last used Colour Pencils.
But recently I broke the record and coloured my sketches and most of my favourite’s part to do is colouring their hairs.
It has been a long time already and I thought I wouldn’t be colouring the same way I do like in the past but turns out, I have not lost the touch yet.
HORRAY ~ !!



Anyway, I am quite sleepy and want to sleep soon but after I have utterly finished with this one, I’m going to bed.
I’m sorry, Cubby Bear that I couldn’t continue tonight, tomorrow okay?
On aside note, I miss my Love :”(
And connection is whack!!



Let’s end it here.
Day 017 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.



Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii