Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Wednesday 7 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 050




[ 365 ART – DAY 050 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 07th of December 2011, will be the DAY 050 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 050: COWON V5







And I want one for my 24th birthday since the day I’ve seen it for the first time and when I read its features and tech spaces, I’ve fallen in love with it and wanted one of my own since then. I want one in Black’s Colour with 32GB memory and what’s best is it has external memory and that’s what makes me want more, desperately.
Yes, I am a Gadget’s Freak and as COWON’s Motto has stated, I myself with my Digital Pride. Bloody hell, I just love Digital stuff and gadget and all that and I’ve my own title as Gadget Freak.
And as I’ve mentioned above, I want one for my oh-so-near birthday and if I could not have one for now, I want either Nook, Nintendo 3DS or SONY’s PSP and I would love to have beautiful necklace as my birthday present too :)
*sighed*
And when I browsed COWON V5 on eBay’s site earlier, the 32GB’s cost around USD$480.00 plus and that is very expensive but it is so tempting that I want one so much and I really need one so desperately PLUS WE COULD EVEN ADDED MP4 IN IT, OH MY GOODNESS MACKEREL!! HOW AMAZINGLY MARVELOUS IS THAT?!!
And more features than that of course and you can just go visit it [here].
*sighed*
So amazing that I could cry tragically right now *run to the corner and cry like an Emo*
HAHAHAHAHAHHA.
And for now, all I can do is sighing heavily T^T
By the way, I made the gadget myself since there is no “COWON HD” stated there, so yes…it is the one I made :D




Anyway, I will be going out with Love later on around after lunch and will be watching Sparkling Glittery Fairy and will be having dinner, oh so gloriously glorious!!
And yesterday night, we had dinner out at one of the usual Restaurant we always go :D
So heaped of fun since after dinner, we played UNO and will be playing more later on, HORRAY!!
I could not wait!!
And so…enough blabbering I shall.
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 050 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.



Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii