Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Thursday 8 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 051




[ 365 ART – DAY 051 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 08th of December 2011, will be the DAY 051 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 051: Who is She?







It took me many and many hours to completed it utterly and the part that took me the most to do was the hairs :D
The original hairs was not like that originally and yes, I am quite satisfied with it *nodded vigorously*
And if you still could not guess it then I do not know anymore since it is naturally obvious the clues are there, no?
I am very-very happy and the first one I told to about this was Chee-Chii since she’s my inspiration to do Chibi’s despite I do not have Adobe Illustrator’s install in Xander’s yet I have the installer :D
She is utterly awesome!! *huggles-huggles*




Anyway, I am so deadbeat from the exhaustion and still exhausted to be honest but yes, I still can budge it and if I collapse to deep sleep, that’s mean I am utterly massive tired and energy is -100%, LOL.
Yet!! I had so much fun yesterday with Love and we watched Twilight’s Breaking Dawn’s Part 1 Film and it was quite boring for me since there was less action and more to focusing on the romance which it bores me and made me fall asleep and I nearly fall into slumber land O:
I was cringing and died inside but the best part was the action with the Wolves, horrr Jacob!! I am not on either Team Edward or Team Jacob, I am staying myself out of it since I fancy neither of the Topless Wolf Being and Sparkles-Glittery Vampires T^T
Though for the Film, I do highly hoping he sparkles like the past series but my hopes was high and it letting me down without him being the Sparkles-Glittery Vampires, booooooo poopy poop.
But another best part was when Bella’s eyes turned to Bloody Red’s colour and could not wait for her to do action on Part 2 and by all means, not on the bed kind of action D:
If there’re anymore of that in Part 2, I am going to murder someone inside my head.
More action!! More action!! They better be!!
Enough for my blabbers.
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 051 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii