Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Friday 9 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 052




[ 365 ART – DAY 052 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 09th of December 2011, will be the DAY 052 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 052: Blue Morpho Butterfly







But I never like to catch it and preserve it like others did for the hobbies and liking. I prefer for them to fly freely.
They deserve to live and not died due to being preserved by Human D:
*sighed*




Anyway, I have success in making myself a Chibi and I made one for Love and as well as for my Itokou-chan and I am so grateful and full of joy with lots of love that my Itokou-chan loves it so much and she has two version; one is Normal version and another one is Neko version which it is called Cotton Candy Neko/Kitty :D
I love her, she is awesome!!
And for my Chibi, I’ve used it as my Twitter’s DP and by first glance, my Bunny’s Ears looks like Fairy’s Wings though since the Green’s Colour is very light so, one’s could not identified by only with first glance since Twitter’s DP dimension is somehow 100px x 100px O:
Also I want to make new Twitter’s Background but would not do it now; I’ll do it a day before 1st January 2012, HAHAHAH. I want it to be new background for year 2012, HOH!!
Oh yes, right-right…I as well changed my B-Sets in BBVIP’s Forum and it looks remarkably marvelous!! Spankin” awesome!!



It looks like these:







Alright then, enough for the blabbering…I shall end this.
So…
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 052 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii