Park Yong Ji

OR for a bigger SBOX, click here, please and thank you.

Nostalgia ;)

Sea Salt Ice-Cream

Saturday 10 December 2011

[ 365A ] 365 ART – Day 053




[ 365 ART – DAY 053 ]









Hello Watermelons –
Today, 010th of December 2011, will be the DAY 053 of 365 ART :D
Let’s carry on, shall we?







Day 053: Magic Beans







Before I once wished I had these Magic Beans because well that time I was still little girl, so imagination roamed freely and still is until now.
I love imaging things though, things that I could not have in reality but yes, it was fun and my mind’s full of imagination :D




Anyway, I have just done watching Fairy Tail’s Anime episode 110 and I could not wait for next week.
I’m looking forward to it and of course on the 28th December, I’ll be going to KK and yes, I decided to tag along and there’s so much for me to get in KK that I could not afford here in Brunei, HOHOHOH.
And I am a little sleepy right now. Shall I take a nap after I’ve done with this?
I’ll think about it :)
Alright then, enough for the blabbering…I shall end this.
So…
Off I go then ~




Let’s end it here.
Day 053 is finished, My Good Sir and Mademoiselle.





Ja ne ~







Now smiles, don’t keep that face frowning 24/7.
It’s not that healthy.







– Owner;
suikaxusagi8


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a watermelon

watermelon nom-chii